Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I went to see Randy Jacksons acoustic show last night. It was an all nighter as we caught up on old times and his family, who he adores.

He had seven, yes 7 standing ovations. He did a 3 hour show and did his own music of Zebra, He did a version of No Quarter and SIBLY to name a few that was amazing. He did The Beatles, Elton John, Moody Blues, George Harrison and a few other. It was great to catch up with him and to hear his music. I tell you this man can hold the high notes and can play a guitar with the best!

You have to see him live to understand. I was seated 4 feet from him and enjoyed every moment!

Here is picture of us:

RandyJacksonDeborahbW262010.jpg

You Go HomeGirlthumbsup.gif

Me and my son cool.gif Boys' growin'

007-1.jpg

I'm happy to see that you guys have been able to spend time together!

Photo124.jpg

In the new digs...

Looking great!

Great pictures, everyone!

Brspled: you've always got such STUNNING photos. I need a camera like yours, and maybe some of your skill too. ;)

I played with Percy Sledge a few days ago, and here is a view from the stage at America West Arena in Phoenix. This is the same stage Page/Plant were on in 95/98, though I have a feeling they made more money than I did.

2v9uhdy.jpg

This is a shot during the opening act, Edna Wright and the Honeycone.