Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_0128.jpg

i love my swan song shirt

That's a great photo Z-A... what kind of bass do you play? Do you play anything other than bass? Guitar? Piano? Drums? I will be posting some photos soon of my guitars.

Oh... and from one male w/ long hair to another... keep the hair! DO NOT cut it! :D

That's a great photo Z-A... what kind of bass do you play? Do you play anything other than bass? Guitar? Piano? Drums? I will be posting some photos soon of my guitars.

Oh... and from one male w/ long hair to another... keep the hair! DO NOT cut it! :D

Amen to that!! I wished my son would grow his hair longer...I'll keep pushing :lol:

My sister, My Aunt (she is 72) and a blast to be around, and me with zero makeup. This was about two weeks ago.

AuntRubyGayleandI3Feb2010.jpg

DMachine, great picture of you and your grandson

brspled, as always a great picture. My son is fabulous with the camara, I 'll get him to send me a few photos he did of the architecture of New Orleans. He really has some amazing photos.

My sister, My Aunt (she is 72) and a blast to be around, and me with zero makeup. This was about two weeks ago.

brspled, as always a great picture. My son is fabulous with the camara, I 'll get him to send me a few photos he did of the architecture of New Orleans. He really has some amazing photos.

Good family shot.

DeborahJ,

What an amazing pic. You and your sister have the same eyes....and smile I bet if she shared it!! You come from good stock! :)

Great photo's, thanks for sharing. Where were you stationed in the Navy?

I was onboard the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz. Homeported in Bremerton, WA, but the photos were during a WesPac tour in the Indian Ocean. I got to experience Hawaii, S. Korea, Phillipines, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Singapore.

The jam session actually took place on the flight deck of the carrier. There's a Navy tradition called "Steel Beach Picnic", where the crew gets to let their hair down for a day. Works for me.

Edited by sailor86

In response to Debra J's post, the first is recent. The other two are from the late 80s while in the Navy.

homepose080108005.jpg

rnrbreak.jpg

rockinontheNimitz0001.jpg

Cool, I had an SG just like that in the late 1980's too dude! I was using a Marshall 50 watt transistor combo (pre MG series) I was told it was a mid or late 1970's SG, the amp was almost new at the time.

Oh... and from one male w/ long hair to another... keep the hair! DO NOT cut it! biggrin.gif

haha i dont plan too :D i play some guitar and some piano. but all my skill is in my bass.