Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Donnie Vick and I back in 93 drinkin some brews at the Sheraton Hotel Lounge after one of the fate of nations rehearsals in lakeland in sept.of 93.Same hotel that Robert and the Band was staying at during his stay in Lakeland,5 minutes from my house,what a trip.Im on the right ,dam wonder what ever happened to that Who Local Crew Shirt i am wearing,some asshole probably stole it.I pretty much look the same except for the gray and my hair is shorter:lol:

post-15223-062666400 1280900814_thumb.jp

Brspled! I hope nobody offended you? WE were only saying it does resemble the scene from that famous movie. Now you have to admit that? But we hope you are not offended. We were just joking.

Don't worry, Silvermedalist, I'm not offended at all! And someplaces at the Atacama look like they are from other planets, really. There's one Valley there called Moon Valley. ;)

Thank you all for your comments. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Bustle

always a pleasure to see you here......cool picture with the vinyl album, you make complete sense!

And just to delight the forum with some signs of life, a picture from the first ever ëLizardbeast gig.

park1.jpg

And just a random shot of me, trying to look civilized or something like that.

intellectualpose1.jpg

Edited by reswati

@Bustle

always a pleasure to see you here......cool picture with the vinyl album, you make complete sense!

And just to delight the forum with some signs of life, a picture from the first ever ëLizardbeast gig.

park1.jpg

And just a random shot of me, trying to look civilized or something like that.

intellectualpose1.jpg

Nice shades. B)