Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

sweet

Why thank you. And another. Is it still alright to call a British male bitch? I hope the admins let me have a bit of fun. I might as well add the heart.

Open your mouth bitch. It's strawberry fields forever. (Where's Macca hiding?)

"Take it back

take it back

oh no, you can't say that

all of my friends

are not dead or in jail

through rock and through stone

the black wind still moans

sweet revenge

sweet revenge

without fail."

76173_468897092680_577387680_5844372_8171645_n.jpg

Edited by grasphinx

Since they played their first concert on my mother's birthday, I thought it would be appropriate to post a photo that I look like my mom in.

66005_454397797680_577387680_5617178_5747138_n.jpg

How I often feel after reading the news ((Kill, kill, kill) I think that was an Arlo Guthrie moment):....

74528_468876637680_577387680_5844193_7010551_n.jpg

Ya see there, I told you you where good looking! What kind of guitar is that? I've posted some pictures of my guitars in the Musicians area. :P

Ya see there, I told you you where good looking! What kind of guitar is that? I've posted some pictures of my guitars in the Musicians area. :P

Hang on to your seat. When did you tell me that by the way....

The guitar is a hand made Morgan, probably one of the earliest as it doesn't have a serial number, only a signature in silver ink.

I bought it on what turns out to be the anniversary of the date of this newscast of Britain ready for war which I didn't know until Remembrance day this year, just last week....

Aug. 23, 1939: Britain is ready for war

155157_468953657680_577387680_5844976_3375912_n.jpg

...Indeed; and Henrik nice to hear from you....Love the Hot Pictures of Jimmy Thread, my first venture here.......thanks for starting that!!!

Mrs. Jimmy Page, I love that Purse!!!

Oh thank you, that thread was a mainstay of the old forum so I just wanted to get there first when this board was made to see if I could beat the others! :P

Edited by Henrik

Hi Ocean,

Great pics! Would you give us some detail as to when and where were they taken? Did you speak to Robert for any length of time? Thanks.:)

This photo was taken May 7th 1995 in the Hotel Boulderado in Boulder, CO. I've been very lucky and have had the fortune of meeting Robert, Jimmy, and Jason. Jimmy I've met twice. Robert I first met in 82. I have had a few conversations with Robert. Hopefully I'll have another Jan 2011 and get him to sign this new painting I'm doing of him. He's already signed one of my paintings!

DSC00010.jpg

Know why that's a really good painting? Well, among other reasons. Because it's not just a copy of a photograph, but actually shows creativity and expressiveness. Nice work!

Thanks Aquamarine! I just posted a new painting I started last night. I'm hoping to have it finished in time to see if Robert will sign it for me Jan! If you go to the photos thread above and look at the drawings thread, that's where I posted it.

Edited by ocean

Hang on to your seat. When did you tell me that by the way....

The guitar is a hand made Morgan, probably one of the earliest as it doesn't have a serial number, only a signature in silver ink.

I bought it on what turns out to be the anniversary of the date of this newscast of Britain ready for war which I didn't know until Remembrance day this year, just last week....

Aug. 23, 1939: Britain is ready for war

155157_468953657680_577387680_5844976_3375912_n.jpg

Nice, sound's like a great guitar! How does it sound? Got any MP3's up any where?