Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

No worries Kiwi and Reggie. Always nice to put a face to the name. I posted my own pics somewhere in this thread ages ago. Don't know if they are still there.

Mangani, this is what I truly look like! I took this just a couple of hours ago! :lol: I finally learnt how to take a proper photo! :lol:

No screw-ups! ;)

Snapshot_20101211_2-2.jpg

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Mangani, this is what I truly look like! I took this just a couple of hours ago! :lol: I finally learnt how to take a proper photo! :lol:

No screw-ups! ;)

That's such a lovely photo of you Kiwi! Dark and beautiful are the words that come to mind. ;) I should move it to the beautiful women thread but I wouldn't want to embarrass you! :D

Awwww luv, if I were 15 or 20 years younger!! :)

You look VERY sweet!!

:blush: Thank you so much Mangani! :blush:

BTW, where on earth are your photos? I really want to see you!!! Pretty please? With sugar on top? :D

I read in this thread that you resemble Eddie Vedder?! Wow! Just wow! Is that true? Bring on the photos mate! I really wanna see! :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

No screw-ups! ;)

I've said it on your profile and I'll say it on here too....you are indeed a knock-out, kiddo! ;)

Thanks for posting this adorable photo! :D

Hi Magic! :wave:

That photo is just so adorable! :D Oliver is such a cute little thing and you are really cute yourself! :D And may I add, you've got lovely eyes (such a lovely shade of green!)! :wub:

Thank you Kiwi! :D:blush: Yes, Oliver is a very cute little boy, he's a couple of years older now. I will take some new pictures of me with Oliver over Christmas to post on here. ;)

Okay a couple of pictures of me - please be kind! :blush:

This me at a buttefly farm in Statford-upon-Avon in the summer. The blue butterfly landed on my bag and wouldn't move!

ButterflyFarmAugust2010_1.jpg

Me with my nephew Oliver.

MeandOliverMay2010_1.jpg

Magic,

You look fantastic - very good looking lady! You have such beautiful hair - I am envious. As I said to you before, by PM, you definitely have a Pre-Raphaelite look. Oliver is growing up fast since the last photo you posted featuring him. He is lovely little boy and I am sure you enjoy his company so much.