Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Hey Magic and Silvermedalist,

Nice to see you both too. Looking great. Very nice pics. :)

Reggie,

You seem to be playing constantly. Good on you.

Kiwi,

Eddie Vedder lookalike? Nah I wish. I put that pic where some thought I looked like Vedder back on my profile (for some reason I am having trouble re-sizing pics to post here) but it's a couple years old now. Few more grey hairs these days, especially around the stubble. Yikes. :slapface:

Edited by Mangani

Magic,

You look fantastic - very good looking lady! You have such beautiful hair - I am envious. As I said to you before, by PM, you definitely have a Pre-Raphaelite look. Oliver is growing up fast since the last photo you posted featuring him. He is lovely little boy and I am sure you enjoy his company so much.

Thank you so much Kenog. Yes, Oliver is really growing up now. He was 3 on Saturday. :)

Reggie,

Kiwi,

Eddie Vedder lookalike? Nah I wish. I put that pic where some thought I looked like Vedder back on my profile (for some reason I am having trouble re-sizing pics to post here) but it's a couple years old now. Few more grey hairs these days, especially around the stubble. Yikes. :slapface:

Thanks Mangani! :D Kiwi and I are looking forward to seeing a picture of you! I don't mind men with a few greys. ;)

Me (left) and my friend at a concert a few weeks ago!

76522_1492955487350_1337910123_2767110_4520915_n.jpg

You can't really see me but I got excited when I saw this in the window! lol, this was taken at The Sound Garden in Baltimore.

154871_10150343260390078_506485077_16257295_7297333_n.jpg

How did I miss this too? I need a good slappin'.

As always so many great looking ladies on LZ.com. And that's just the last couple pages alone.

Reggie,

Kiwi,

If there is one thing I really love, it is a bloke with stubble! B)

Well, since my friends are posting pics and i had a chance to see how thet look like i found only fair to post one of myself...(i don´t know how to post pics so i will attach it...)

That's a lovely photo, it's great to see what you look like. It seems there are lots of stylish ladies on here. ;)