Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

^^Thanks for the kind comments slave to zep, Ross62, Ronnie and kenog. I had such a great time, and kept up with the younger fans. I truly love going to see music LIVE!!!

Great photos Rock Historian. reswati and Black Dog, you have a beautiful family:-) Led Zep Girl..keep growing that hair:-)

Thank you Deborah J. once more for the positive comments. We can all use responses that encourage us from our fellow members.

VideoSnapshot-28.jpg

My Sulcata tortoise Dumpling, and myself!

Even though I am twice your age (well, almost) lemme be the first to say that you look stunning.

Nice turtle too, does it have a name?

There was a turtle in the pic........?

Lol, yeah but you gotta look very closely to study the intricate details of the entire pic.

overcomb.jpg

It's great to put the hair with a face.

I'm thinking, Major, Major Major. MajorX2 packs less potentcy, but that's just me

Ally is a guy?

20100816003.jpg

Steve A. Jones (Mick Jagger) & Ally (Phil Mogg) take tea at three

Vancouver, British Columbia

August 16, 2010

Oh, I apologize then. I need to stop assuming all these screenames are guys. I guess I must of thought about the song and the fact that it was a guy singing about a woman. I made a similar mistake earler this week when I was hitting on "Ally" until I later saw he was a guy.

Sorry, HeyHey for the mix up. Your fiance looks very happy.

It's okay. Thanks for the earlier comment. ^_^ In response to your question, my fiance and I met through a dating site. In April we will be together two years.

I almost put what site we met on, but I didn't know if it was appropriate. I'm not too keen on paid dating sites although I was on a rather obscure one (bigchurch.com) a few years ago that was pretty cheap. I was on a free site, plentyoffish.com in May/June 2009, but I had bad luck on there (too many creeps). I had a couple of bad experiences over the phone with two different guys and deleted my account.

My fiance and I met on christiandatingforfree.com. I believe it is actually a branch of pof.com. I had my account on there for over a year before I contacted him but most of the time it was inactive. I switched it on and off three times throughout the year (January, May, and August) before I activated it one last time to hit the jackpot. :D It was in either December '09 or January '10. I turned it off so many times because I wasn't having luck and I didn't want to be distracted from school. I sent him the first e-mail on Feb. 28 and we exchanged them for a week until he called me on the phone. We met in person on April 2. Just three days later we were officially in a relationship.

Online dating isn't for everyone, but I don't know why people can be so down on it. If it's done the right way, it's just another means of meeting someone. My fiance was himself when we talked in the early stages. I'm big on honesty and communication, so in my opinion I believe it would be best to be honest upfront. It's better to be yourself and scare someone off than have them set up unrealistic expectations.

I don't mind you getting excited. I like to see someone showing interest and giving compliments. :)

overcomb.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks of former Nixon/Reagan henchman Gen. Alexander "I'm in charge!" Haig when seeing this photo?

Edited by Strider

^ I would google him - no idea what he looks like - but I expect it's an unflattering comparison, and I don't want to get upset. It's already upsetting enough looking like this.

Dude, he was a kick-ass general...no need to get upset. :)

407423_2589516209660_1007235997_32347845_1477341796_n.jpg

Bad iPhone quality! But it's me! Don't know if anyone I used to know is still on here! But heeeyyy yall!