Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Hello Victoria - you have shown a natural beauty and stick-to-your-guns attitude, I'm sure you have many peoples' envy. But you come from a new generation that expects more tolerance, and probably an introduction to a less sheltered world when you enter into the workplace. Unless you aspire to becoming a "boiler bully" like me?

Hello Victoria - you have shown a natural beauty and stick-to-your-guns attitude, I'm sure you have many peoples' envy. But you come from a new generation that expects more tolerance, and probably an introduction to a less sheltered world when you enter into the workplace. Unless you aspire to becoming a "boiler bully" like me?

Thank you! I honestly hate how the average person of my generation acts; I hope never to be like them. It really disgusts me how some people act these days. I hope I am not being offensive, I am not aiming anything towards anybody here, but to the people I have actually met.

You'll someday have no choice about who you'll be paired with, and have to co-operate with for your own success - you should consider this in the overall scheme of how your life wil run it's course.

What do you mean by "who I will be paired with"? My idea may be a little different than others. Some people may pursue money or love, but I am not interested in that, it will come when it does. My idea of success is furthering the kingdom of God. It is different, and some people may be offended by my goal, but it is what I will do and will someday accomplish.

Sorry - that came out wrong. I'm speaking about the real working world. You need to be savvy, regarding political correctness and thoughfullness toward all others, to stay afloat. Nothing to do with your life-mate.

Hopefully college will teach me a bit of that (: i do believe that I am thoughtful of others right now. As for political correctness, there is a point when you don't need to always please everyone. Now, some pc is just common cordiality, and I am not looking to bully people around.

Jesus, what's with all the 'life-coaching'? It's only a photo thread.

Victoria's still a teenager; why do you want to harsh her mellow by dumping all this negativity on her? I'm sure she'll figure things out as she goes on in life...she seems reasonably bright and self-aware.

But let's let kids enjoy their childhoods a little before we heap the travails of the adult working world upon them.

Sorry for the rant...back to the photos.

These first two pics were taken in Goliad, Texas last October 2011 at Presidio La Bahía in Goliad. Then the third pic is the one of the famous photos of Led Zeppelin out in the field at Knebworth 1979. I posted that pic because I read somewhere that the day those pics were taken of them out in the field it was a very grey overcast day and that they actually had the blue sky superimposed onto the pic of them and it was a blue sky from Texas that they used- so this is some other nice sky shots from my home state-Texas or as ZZ Top says Tejas.

img00511201110161528.jpg

tnca1bxv36.jpg

fd004.jpg

November 2011

tncan90bj9.jpg

I have a acoustic set of drums but this was at my Church. The roto-toms -cow bell, juju bells and China cymbal are mine though.

tncay0rnof.jpg

My avatar photo is of me in 1972 when I started going to concerts; that's what I looked like when I saw Led Zeppelin for the first time. 40 years later, here's one taken recently at a new Vegan restaurant my brother and I were trying out. From 10 years to 50 years.

post-1470-0-12012500-1344198814_thumb.jp

Edited by Strider

My avatar photo is of me in 1972 when I started going to concerts; that's what I looked like when I saw Led Zeppelin for the first time. 40 years later, here's one taken recently at a new Vegan restaurant my brother and I were trying out. From 10 years to 50 years.

Always wondered how you looked like.

Great picture, and great to see the man behind all the legendary stories.

Edited by reswati