Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :friends:

Sorry for shouting like this BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! :yay::blush:

Big HUGS to you my lovely friend! :friends:

THANK YOU Kiwi!! It's good to be back with the good folks of the forum! :):friends:

Well, I hope you do. :)

Actually, Magic and Kiwi, I am pretty sure I have e-mailed you that and other photos of me in the past. Magic, I did try the food and it was good. As my brother and sister-in-law and a few of my friends are vegan, I eat vegan when I am in their company as a courtesy. I love vegetables so it's not a big deal to me.

I was only teasing you Strider. I would never think you were that narrow minded when it comes to what food you'll eat, or anything for that matter. Yes, I have seen that photo of you before, and I remember you telling me about the vegan restaurant. It reminded me of 'The Blue Moon Cafe', a great vegan place I used to frequent when I lived in Sheffield.

I'm back on the forum after a rather long hiatus so thought I would post a more recent photo of me. This is me at The Tate Gallery in London for the Pre-Raphaelite exhibition in September. Jimmy Page's stunning Edward Burne-Jones' tapestries were on display inside.

bth_London_Sept2012_2-1.jpg

Lookin' Good Magic! Great to see you back on the forum. I've missed seeing you around here. :) Missy

Hi, I'm new on the forum. I'm from Mar del Plata (Argentina), and this are some pictures from me in Buenos Aires, few days ago when I went to the city to see Robert Plant.

Sorry for my english... Slowly I will learning.

pb010002.jpg

pb020008.jpg

pb020011m.jpg

pb020009v.jpg

pb020005.jpg

Hello fellow zep fans, thanks for sharing your lovely photos, all of you so brave and kind to share your photographs;

Achi, so happy that you got to witness The Rock God, our very own Robert Plant!!

your language of friendship and love is just perfect, understood, and that is all that matters..

Your Country and Language are both very beautiful...