Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

Great photos TypeO...

LOL thanks.

And last but not least, about 30 minutes ago around the fire pit after our New Year's Eve party.

Great time was had by all.

Happy New Year, everyone!

546199_4806250648499_932553018_n.jpg

Kinda reminds me of the day in 2001 when one night I decided "my ego and image had to die"

After a free festival and some beers I went home and cut off all my hair with a (Hobbit sized) sword. Managed to get some cuts in my head as well.

At one moment the doorbell rang, and I opened it. Guess my visitor kinda freaked completely after seeing me covered in bushes of hair, water and blood, lol.

The next day was the first day since I was a baby that I experienced rain on my head.....quite weird, and VERY cold

It took me 3 years to regrow it all again, but it was fun to see all kinds of weird hairdo's develop, at one stage I kinda looked like Liam Gallagher, then came the Jim Morrison coupe etcetera etcetera.

Edited by reswati

The camera has been loving me lately...

Now post one of you eating some purple cotton candy with your footsies up in the air. That will get him.

As Barbra Streisand would say: Hello gorgeous! :wave:

LZG, I know sometimes you have bad days but I hope you realize how truly beautiful you are. Every time you look in the mirror should reaffirm to yourself that you are a good person. I know women who would kill for your skin and lips. What shade of lipstick is that, btw?

As Barbra Streisand would say: Hello gorgeous! :wave:

LZG, I know sometimes you have bad days but I hope you realize how truly beautiful you are. Every time you look in the mirror should reaffirm to yourself that you are a good person. I know women who would kill for your skin and lips. What shade of lipstick is that, btw?

It's not lipstick. ^_^

Thank you Strider. Your a sweetheart.

Edited by Led Zep Girl

great photo as always LZG

It's me again! :D

Hello 'me again'! ;)

I never get tired of seeing your blonde tresses, Tori! Looking good...

185877_1846346128253_7966875_n.jpgI used to work with for a helicopter outfit in Massachusetts I would get a lift every now and then... Edited by ZEPFAN17