Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Curious to know how people are posting pics here. When I clicked on the "image" icon, it asked for a url. I don't want to put a url to my computer (?) I want to upload an image. Am I not understanding something? Why can't I just upload a photo? any urls with my photos would be to something like my facebook page, or other sites that have my personal info (?) again am I not understanding something?

Curious to know how people are posting pics here. When I clicked on the "image" icon, it asked for a url. I don't want to put a url to my computer (?) I want to upload an image. Am I not understanding something? Why can't I just upload a photo? any urls with my photos would be to something like my facebook page, or other sites that have my personal info (?) again am I not understanding something?

Upload them to a free hosting site like PhotoBucket and use the URL from there. ;)

Click choose file from below and seek pic on ya comp that you want!

Scarlet, it looks to me like you're in a "Turkish" setting.

Not a bad guess, because although I'm in Gaza City, the middle-aged woman is from Serbia and the younger people are her children with the man smoking a pipe, who is Palestinian. So there is an intersection between the Middle East and Europe in the photo.

Hi all! I have found the courage to post a picture of myself so please be nice. :D

You remind me of a cross between a young Pamela Des Barres and Nancy Wilson of Heart.

I have always said Led Zeppelin attracted the prettiest women in rock and roll and this thread proves it. Led Zeppelin crowds always had more women than Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Rush, and the like.

Thank you ladies for sharing your beauty with us hounddogs. :yourock:

Hi all! I have found the courage to post a picture of myself so please be nice. :D

Say it ain't so! Not another one...

lips, the shagadiddilyicious comments headed your way by the forum admiration club I can well understand.

But now your gender is *male*?

You aren't pullin' our dicks are you?

You remind me of a cross between a young Pamela Des Barres and Nancy Wilson of Heart.

I have always said Led Zeppelin attracted the prettiest women in rock and roll and this thread proves it. Led Zeppelin crowds always had more women than Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Rush, and the like.

Thank you ladies for sharing your beauty with us hounddogs. :yourock:

Really? :D Thanks! And you're welcome!