Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

^That be me in wine country, Castello di Amoroso in Napa...what a gorgeous place.

1934694_1106639700857_6450950_n.jpg

Good pic man. I commend you for having the guts to put your pick on here. Mine is on, somewhere. Those grapes belong to you? If so I am guessing you have some pretty darn good wine. I never had Canadian wine. Hard enough to make it across the border now. I may have to use a home made submarine the next attempt. As for Mario above, great pic and I am soooooo jealous of your gold Le Paul

:hysterical: EPIC! These first posts are wicked today. Fridays Rule!

Hi John Paul Drones from Kent. How's it going? Welcome to the site.

Thank you Panther From Maryland. Its nice to be here!

Good pic man. I commend you for having the guts to put your pick on here. Mine is on, somewhere. Those grapes belong to you? If so I am guessing you have some pretty darn good wine. I never had Canadian wine. Hard enough to make it across the border now. I may have to use a home made submarine the next attempt. As for Mario above, great pic and I am soooooo jealous of your gold Le Paul

Whats up buddy... Nope, not my grapes, I was on a tour of wine country in Napa Valley California and happened upon this amazing, beautiful vineyard. The place was a damn castle, no shit, and the grounds surrounding appeared to go on for miles. Many folk have their weddings there as it looks like something out of a medieval storybook.

Ps. I never tried any Canadian wine except for a winery in BC which produces Eiswein. First time I had it and shit was expensive, and way, way too goddamned sweet. Tasted like rotted, formented apricot. Blech!

Edited by IpMan

You always look so classy in your photos, Kris. Hope you, your husband and kids are doing well. :)

Thank you Walter, I appreciate that...this was taken in 'town' (Boston) a couple weeks ago while on a college tour for our youngest. Everybody's good!

Not very good at selfies...but I do love B&W..

Hello gorgeous.

Easter 1965. 50 years ago so I am a few months shy of three years old in this photo.

post-1470-0-33290500-1428271961_thumb.jp

Lucky you!!! all my younger days pictures are in Black and White!!

You're lucky cameras had even been invented when you were born! :P;)

Deal with it.

media.jpg

Who the heck is THAT??? Sure is not Steve.