Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

1934694_1106639700857_6450950_n.jpg

Good pic man. I commend you for having the guts to put your pick on here. Mine is on, somewhere. Those grapes belong to you? If so I am guessing you have some pretty darn good wine. I never had Canadian wine. Hard enough to make it across the border now. I may have to use a home made submarine the next attempt. As for Mario above, great pic and I am soooooo jealous of your gold Le Paul

Good pic man. I commend you for having the guts to put your pick on here. Mine is on, somewhere. Those grapes belong to you? If so I am guessing you have some pretty darn good wine. I never had Canadian wine. Hard enough to make it across the border now. I may have to use a home made submarine the next attempt. As for Mario above, great pic and I am soooooo jealous of your gold Le Paul

Whats up buddy... Nope, not my grapes, I was on a tour of wine country in Napa Valley California and happened upon this amazing, beautiful vineyard. The place was a damn castle, no shit, and the grounds surrounding appeared to go on for miles. Many folk have their weddings there as it looks like something out of a medieval storybook.

Ps. I never tried any Canadian wine except for a winery in BC which produces Eiswein. First time I had it and shit was expensive, and way, way too goddamned sweet. Tasted like rotted, formented apricot. Blech!

Edited by IpMan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...