Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

This is great! Has a speaker, top 3 speed dials, looks like a pager. You can always get through to radio contest with the redial on a landline. That's a nice phone. I wouldn't mind having a landline again, if it's like that one.

Also, great pic Strider! :D

If we're going Flashback, I'll pitch one into the mix of a brother and I. I'm the one in black.

Me.jpg

*edited for more preferable picture.*

Nice Zeppelin shirt. Still have it?

Hi Andy! :wave:

Nice to see a photo of you and your brother! Thanks for sharing! Really love that Led Zeppelin t-shirt! :D Lookin' good!! :thumbsup:

It is a really nice phone instrument! The strangest part is, even though it is an old phone instrument and that cell phones are supposed to be much more advanced technology, I can hear the person on the other end incredibly clearly while using the land line phone and I never have to worry about getting a strong enough signal! The same thing applies when I compare my cell phone's speaker phone facility with that of my land line! My humble little land line phone sure trumps my cell phone in these aspects! ;)

You definitely should get one, if you're keen on it! :)

Thank you! That was the hour my brother, there became a dad. And I became an uncle. :yesnod: John Bonham was Jason's idol.

And I will get one again. Low tech beats high tech. You're right. ;)

Nice Zeppelin shirt. Still have it?

I got it right here. I retired it the same day :D .

My little ladies and I, yesterday at the Dallas Aquarium.

What a great picture of y'all. You're older little lady has your smile. Beautiful children. Dallas, you are truly a rich man.

:drinks:

What a great picture of y'all. You're older little lady has your smile. Beautiful children. Dallas, you are truly a rich man.

:drinks:

Thank you Andy.... as the kids age, Father's day gets more special with each passing year

If we're going Flashback, I'll pitch one into the mix of a brother and I. I'm the one in black.

Me.jpg

*edited for more preferable picture.*

Actor Jan Michael Vincent on the right.

Mind filling us in on what you find amusing enough to laugh your ass off? I wouldn't mind a good laugh.

SAJ's comment about the resemblance to Jan Michael Vincent.

Jeeze.

Me.jpg

nm0001821_zps7xmm6ti6.jpg

I dunno. I see a lot of similarities - Jawline, eyes, hair if you take the hat off.

This would be the last picture I'd ever have taken with Jason. He was a great drummer and a good brother. That was the day my nephew was born. When my nephew is old enough to become a dad, I plan on giving him that shirt I retired, when he was born that day in the picture. ;)

Well I found a post that was a pic of me but for some reason its gone now? Perhaps since this is a different PC? Not sure. But I will have to return later and try and post something as I do not have time now. Must to to a meeting. i will make sure to post a pic of myself though. To prove to Mr St Louis I am not in a rocking chair yet

Well I found a post that was a pic of me but for some reason its gone now? Perhaps since this is a different PC? Not sure. But I will have to return later and try and post something as I do not have time now. Must to to a meeting. i will make sure to post a pic of myself though. To prove to Mr St Louis I am not in a rocking chair yet

Rick, you don't need to prove anything.

Just wait a couple of weeks. We can post a picture of us at the ballpark!

Just wait a couple of weeks. We can post a picture of us at the ballpark!

Looking forward to that!

:thumbsup:

Rick, you don't need to prove anything.

. Just saw this. I may have to count on Esther's use of her camera or my I Phone to post some picks. Game is on the 28th! So excited! Can't wait to finally meet a good friend from the forum and finally get to my own 'field of dreams'. Which is Camden! And see my favorite team at home!

^^^Your first visit to Camden Yards? Should be epic, then. Hope you and E have a blast.

Post-concert photo of me taken last night. Like a good woman, L7 leaves you wet and sweaty at the end of the night.

post-1470-0-32009700-1437163409_thumb.jp

Debbie%20pics%20041_zpstna4ui2y.jpg

Myself, wife and Esther at Camden Yards!! A night I will always remember

Edited by LedZeppfan77