Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

• 2 weeks later...

Me.jpg

nm0001821_zps7xmm6ti6.jpg

I dunno. I see a lot of similarities - Jawline, eyes, hair if you take the hat off.

This would be the last picture I'd ever have taken with Jason. He was a great drummer and a good brother. That was the day my nephew was born. When my nephew is old enough to become a dad, I plan on giving him that shirt I retired, when he was born that day in the picture. ;)

Well I found a post that was a pic of me but for some reason its gone now? Perhaps since this is a different PC? Not sure. But I will have to return later and try and post something as I do not have time now. Must to to a meeting. i will make sure to post a pic of myself though. To prove to Mr St Louis I am not in a rocking chair yet

Well I found a post that was a pic of me but for some reason its gone now? Perhaps since this is a different PC? Not sure. But I will have to return later and try and post something as I do not have time now. Must to to a meeting. i will make sure to post a pic of myself though. To prove to Mr St Louis I am not in a rocking chair yet

Rick, you don't need to prove anything.

Just wait a couple of weeks. We can post a picture of us at the ballpark!

Rick, you don't need to prove anything.

. Just saw this. I may have to count on Esther's use of her camera or my I Phone to post some picks. Game is on the 28th! So excited! Can't wait to finally meet a good friend from the forum and finally get to my own 'field of dreams'. Which is Camden! And see my favorite team at home!

^^^Your first visit to Camden Yards? Should be epic, then. Hope you and E have a blast.

Post-concert photo of me taken last night. Like a good woman, L7 leaves you wet and sweaty at the end of the night.

post-1470-0-32009700-1437163409_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

When I get to So Cal I am gonna hunt your ass down!!!! Good pick below SummerofmySmiles. You are going to have all the women after you I suspect. So that was in Spain?

Haha LedZeppfan77 thanks man, dont make me blush! :angel: Picture was taken in Berlin two years ago, perfect excuse to show off my (fake) vintage Zeppelin shirt. I wanted to post a picture of me in my other zeppelin shirt in front of a sign that literally said "For Badgeholders Only" (it was a parking spot somewhere), but I can't find it

Edited by SummerOfMySmiles