Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

Recommended Posts

DSC00044_resize.thumb.JPG.9adefff90cef2b

May or may not be altered. :sarcastic_hand:

Edited by rm2551
pic too big

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

2.JPG

Quite attractive woman you are, Kiwi. You're infectious smile is icing on the cake!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Awww...shucks! Thank you, jabe! :blush: 

You actually remind me of a younger sister of a lady from Goa I used to date back in 1998, almost a mirror image.

Hope you're doing fine btw, regards from the other side of the globe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, reswati said:

You actually remind me of a younger sister of a lady from Goa I used to date back in 1998, almost a mirror image.

Hope you're doing fine btw, regards from the other side of the globe.

Hi, res! :wave:

I'm doing great! Thanks for asking! Hope you're having a great day! :D

Many thanks for the compliment! Interestingly, even though my roots lie in Southern India, a lot of people have asked me whether my origins lie in Goa or in Northern India! Needless to say, I was flattered! :lol: 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, reswati said:

Holy shit, this is cool!

A feature on my wife's Christmas pressy. Sony DSC HX90V. It's called "Beauty Effect" - I have two kids that look like cute little aliens. It's unreal fun. Thoroughly recommend that camera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rm2551 said:

A feature on my wife's Christmas pressy. Sony DSC HX90V. It's called "Beauty Effect" - I have two kids that look like cute little aliens. It's unreal fun. Thoroughly recommend that camera.

Beauty Effect on kids and small pets is a good idea.

Beauty Effect on a man wearing a wife beater t-shirt, not so much.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Balthazor said:

Here's a pic where I used some silly app to merge a picture of myself with one of Mr. Plant.

1367616744145_r.jpg

Ok,  you guys are scaring me now. :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Beauty Effect on kids and small pets is a good idea.

Beauty Effect on a man wearing a wife beater t-shirt, not so much.

:lol:

LOL!!! I thought the "wife beater" term was just an aussie thing. You an Aussie Jonesey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2016 at 4:29 PM, reswati said:

Just for the fun of it:

 

eyes - kopie.jpg

half.jpg

hand.jpg

UJR.jpg

That's awesome.... Very Howard Phillips Lovecraft !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2016 at 2:59 AM, reswati said:

Just for the fun of it:

 

eyes - kopie.jpg

half.jpg

hand.jpg

UJR.jpg

Really cool photos there, Res! Perfect for Halloween! Love it! :thumbsup: There is more to come, I hope? ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2016 at 0:11 AM, Strider said:

20160313_122307.thumb.jpg.95ce3e7e0bc15b

Why hello there, Mr. Gumby and Mr. Felix! :wave: 

Hope you're both doing well, today! 

Did you guys say hello to that lovely little peacock standing right behind you? ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, rm2551 said:

LOL!!! I thought the "wife beater" term was just an aussie thing. You an Aussie Jonesey?

Oh gawd no..."wife-beater shirt" is used all over America, too. Has been for decades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...