Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Uh... I don't know if I've ever posted this or not... but basically my roommate and I were frolicking across campus one night and we ended up in the sprinklers in front of the library.

n38311500_32362636_8108.jpg

There were also a few involving trees, chasing rabbits, and The Thinker, but we won't post those. :P

DSC06580.jpg

That's me in my messy room

Very pretty, Noora. And your room can't be as bad as mine.

I don't have many photos of myself, as I'm really uncomfortable having my photo taken - I prefer to be behind the camera! Anyway, this was taken a couple of years ago whilst on holiday. Sorry it's a bit formal - I normally look a lot more casual!!!

Lilith1.jpg

Formative my ass! And you look very comfortable behind the cam, great teeth, too.

HERE I AM ON A GOOD DAY

Photo16.jpg

This is a forum about how Bonham looks good, he says. Yea, well now you're going to get all the glory, mate! :P:lol:

Very pretty, Noora. And your room can't be as bad as mine.

Formative my ass! And you look very comfortable behind the cam, great teeth, too.

This is a forum about how Bonham looks good, he says. Yea, well now you're going to get all the glory, mate! :P:lol:

Haha, well I think you're both getting all the glory now :lol:

Thanks Bonham - the teeth are all entirely my own BTW (I hate that Simon Cowell Tipp-Ex teeth look) ... I just look after them! :D

(Love your artwork for Noora too!)