Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Jill Bettencourt Rivera said:

I've been lurking here for ages so thought it was time to stop being a hermit and say hello! Cheers from California :shifty:

pizap.com14781193163151.thumb.jpg.4a37681c67c46b33f4eca2df2b64479b.jpg

Welcome Jill, from an English man in Perth Australia. The Lucky Country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Strider said:

Hello back at ya' from California! :wave:

How about this rain?

 

It was beautiful today! I know we need rain, but spring sunshine here is the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JustJill said:

It was beautiful today! I know we need rain, but spring sunshine here is the best.

Indeed. The sky is so clean and blue after a rain and everything smells fresh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated photo from last summer, when I did the black hair thing.

IMG_0391.JPG

Edited by EmmyJade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2018 at 10:41 PM, EmmyJade said:

Updated photo from last summer, when I did the black hair thing.

IMG_0391.JPG

Wow... great pic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2018 at 1:08 PM, zepscoda said:

Wow... great pic!

 

12 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

+1

+2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get a dog instead of a GF! ,

NO ONE HUMAN will EVER love you unconditionally like a animal will!,

I'm speaking from experience having been engaged twice in 10yrs&having been in ltr prior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AussieOzzieZeppfan said:

Get a dog instead of a GF! ,

NO ONE HUMAN will EVER love you unconditionally like a animal will!,

I'm speaking from experience having been engaged twice in 10yrs&having been in ltr prior.

Don't feed the dog for two days and see much unconditional love it delivers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Earlier today at the Ak-Chin Pavilion, saw Bad Company and The Outlaws also, great show!

240832747_Ak-ChinPavilion.thumb.jpg.64219a2e6f9f6cacfc0e0fc447cd2524.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 2:33 AM, AussieOzzieZeppfan said:

Get a dog instead of a GF! ,

NO ONE HUMAN will EVER love you unconditionally like a animal will!,

I'm speaking from experience having been engaged twice in 10yrs&having been in ltr prior.

Yes but one cannot, or should I say should not, get intimate with a dog. Therin lay the downside. That and I don't have to pick up my wife shit...I only have to take it :black_eye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yes but one cannot, or should I say should not, get intimate with a dog. Therin lay the downside."

That's what hookers are for!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

"Yes but one cannot, or should I say should not, get intimate with a dog. Therin lay the downside."

That's what hookers are for!

 

Hookers, dearie me How sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better than getting married, losing half your stuff and getting 5 minutes of pleasure once a week for a lifetime of pain!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

Better than getting married, losing half your stuff and getting 5 minutes of pleasure once a week for a lifetime of pain!

Once a week! Damn, your wife must be generous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, IpMan said:

Once a week! Damn, your wife must be generous.

Heh...I thought I'd get grief for the 5 minutes ("What are we gonna do with the other, two minutes 37 seconds? Cuddle?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Heh...I thought I'd get grief for the 5 minutes ("What are we gonna do with the other, two minutes 37 seconds? Cuddle?)

Ha, you get it once a week (or I'm my case, once when Venus transits Uranus) 5 minutes is serious marathon shit right there! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Get a room. This is the Post A Picture of Yourself thread.

I have a lovely pic of myself from Naked Gardening Day...shall I post that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IpMan said:

I have a lovely pic of myself from Naked Gardening Day...shall I post that?

You're a daisy if you do.

#inchworm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

You're a daisy if you do.

#inchworm

Not my fault it was cold that day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of you may remember Texas Melanie. She joined me this past weekend for some fun time...drinking, eating, hiking, going to see Robert Plant, Gary Clark, Jr. et al.

This was on our hike up Runyon Canyon.

123_1.thumb.jpg.29828eca84be4f3c31a2d47cb6a11db2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Strider said:

Some of you may remember Texas Melanie. She joined me this past weekend for some fun time...drinking, eating, hiking, going to see Robert Plant, Gary Clark, Jr. et al.

This was on our hike up Runyon Canyon.

123_1.thumb.jpg.29828eca84be4f3c31a2d47cb6a11db2.jpg

You lost weight Sean or was it the beard?

Looks like a fun time had by all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...