Jump to content

Post A Picture Of Yourself!


manderlyh
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 8/8/2018 at 12:28 PM, EaglesOfOneNest said:

Hi guys - thought I'd post a photo of me going to work. KIDDING, this was from Halloween, my favorite holiday!

Halloween.jpg

Actually, I know places where you could wear that to work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey everyone, not a picture of myself but instead a video. Maybe some of you will like it? It's a video of a recent performance of mine. I think some of you who like the acoustic side of led zeppelin, along with artists such as Roy Harper, Bert Jansch and John Renbourn might like my material.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, nemophilist said:

Hey everyone, not a picture of myself but instead a video. Maybe some of you will like it? It's a video of a recent performance of mine. I think some of you who like the acoustic side of led zeppelin, along with artists such as Roy Harper, Bert Jansch and John Renbourn might like my material.

 

 

I was just about to tell this hippie to get a haircut and let him know Gilbert O'Sullivan called and wants his vest back BUT...instead I gave the performance due consideration and found this artist to be genuinely talented. The influences of Harper, Jansch and Renbourn are self-evident, yet there's a burgeoning originality here that ought to be encouraged. Keep on pickin', minstrel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I was just about to tell this hippie to get a haircut and let him know Gilbert O'Sullivan called and wants his vest back BUT...instead I gave the performance due consideration and found this artist to be genuinely talented. The influences of Harper, Jansch and Renbourn are self-evident, yet there's a burgeoning originality here that ought to be encouraged. Keep on pickin', minstrel. 

HAha, You know it could be an old vest of Gilbert's. The thing is from the late 60's/early 70's haha. Thanks a lot though for the kind words. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2018 at 7:29 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

My daughter and me with her new baby Colette, my new grand daughter and my only grandchild. And on the right my youngest daughter holding her new niece. 

IMG_0639.jpeg

IMG_1336.jpg

 

Cute family. Are you sure you're old enough to be a grandpa? How does your wife feel about being a grandma? ;)

 

Edited by Strider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2018 at 4:29 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

My daughter and me with her new baby Colette, my new grand daughter and my only grandchild. And on the right my youngest daughter holding her new niece.

Wonderful family pictures, Rick. Did you find some nice Zeppelin baby stuff?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, zepscoda said:

LOL.... for some reason, not sure why,  it's just not the same.

Its funny because everybody stands facing 97 St marks place when they take a selfie showing 96 and 98.

your photo is really cool btw  good job

 

28bcbfd57968921fa9390ef74924721c.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...