Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Is she really?! She's not my type at all...and yet I always found her to be hot. I haven't heard from her in probably five years. Hope she's doing well.

not really but our states are lol, wouldn't know how to upload a picture but when one of my kids drop by i'll have them do it

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Is she really?! She's not my type at all...and yet I always found her to be hot. I haven't heard from her in probably five years. Hope she's doing well.

She is doing well. Been through some ups and downs the past five years but ain't we all.

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone!

This shirt is a replacement for the original one I got from the concert in 1988. It was lost in Hurricane Katrina 17 years ago. I had searched for the shirt on various sites since then and today was a good day receiving this!

Have a great weekend

20220507_220823.jpg

3 hours ago, Rock Historian said:

Hey everyone!

This shirt is a replacement for the original one I got from the concert in 1988. It was lost in Hurricane Katrina 17 years ago. I had searched for the shirt on various sites since then and today was a good day receiving this!

Have a great weekend

20220507_220823.jpg

Wow! Rock Historian is still alive. Yes, those shirts are hard to find nowadays. Most were worn to tatters and thrown away. I never wore mine but all those '80s era shirts seem to shrink even just sitting in a box. It must be the cotton content.

5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Wow! Rock Historian is still alive. Yes, those shirts are hard to find nowadays. Most were worn to tatters and thrown away. I never wore mine but all those '80s era shirts seem to shrink even just sitting in a box. It must be the cotton content.

Steve, this is an XL but has shrunk over time and fits like a medium or smaller large which is another reason I bought it. The shirt is in perfect condition. Cotton.

I have seen these go up for $150-200 that have holes and tears.  

I managed to get this one for $70. Still a lot of money for a shirt but considering what it means to me, I had to get it.

Edited by Rock Historian

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...