Jump to content

Post A Picture Of Yourself!


manderlyh
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Is she really?! She's not my type at all...and yet I always found her to be hot. I haven't heard from her in probably five years. Hope she's doing well.

not really but our states are lol, wouldn't know how to upload a picture but when one of my kids drop by i'll have them do it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Is she really?! She's not my type at all...and yet I always found her to be hot. I haven't heard from her in probably five years. Hope she's doing well.

She is doing well. Been through some ups and downs the past five years but ain't we all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Hey everyone!

This shirt is a replacement for the original one I got from the concert in 1988. It was lost in Hurricane Katrina 17 years ago. I had searched for the shirt on various sites since then and today was a good day receiving this!

 

Have a great weekend

20220507_220823.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rock Historian said:

Hey everyone!

This shirt is a replacement for the original one I got from the concert in 1988. It was lost in Hurricane Katrina 17 years ago. I had searched for the shirt on various sites since then and today was a good day receiving this!

 

Have a great weekend

20220507_220823.jpg

Wow! Rock Historian is still alive. Yes, those shirts are hard to find nowadays. Most were worn to tatters and thrown away. I never wore mine but all those '80s era shirts seem to shrink even just sitting in a box. It must be the cotton content.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Wow! Rock Historian is still alive. Yes, those shirts are hard to find nowadays. Most were worn to tatters and thrown away. I never wore mine but all those '80s era shirts seem to shrink even just sitting in a box. It must be the cotton content.

Steve, this is an XL but has shrunk over time and fits like a medium or smaller large which is another reason I bought it. The shirt is in perfect condition. Cotton.

 

I have seen these go up for $150-200 that have holes and tears.  

I managed to get this one for $70. Still a lot of money for a shirt but considering what it means to me, I had to get it.

Edited by Rock Historian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...