Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

20230205_160942.thumb.jpg.86532d8ecc03ea879c4bcb0dd9acdc77.jpgHello ya'll. It's been a little bit since posting but I do visit every few months.

2023 has started off with a lot of deaths around me (family, pets, friends) and some of each of our favorite musicians.

I hope things get better.

Been listening to some Jethro Tull lately (but never forgetting about my Zep for long).

Peace from Louisiana

20230205_160942.jpg

Edited by Rock Historian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New member here.

Wsh I would have known about this years ago so I would be a senior member!

Zeppelin is my all time favorite band, and IMO the greatest band in rock history.

I give all due credit to all the other candidates -- specifically bands like The Beatles, The Stones, The Who, etc.

I love them all.

Musical taste is so much about personal experience and nostalgia. The older I get the more this resonates.

I have read some items here, and do have some comments. At first the Page vs Hendrix thread stands out -- and I read it all.

But I think it more appropriate to lurk for a while and get a feel for the place.

The traffic here doesn't seem to be heavy on a daily basis -- so I look forward to reading older conversations.

Anyways..

I agree with Jack Black when he said "best band ever".

• 4 weeks later...