Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Um, alright

this is for Noora, Ishi, Minelle, and hentai especially.

And maybe Rich and Ash, maybe

Ok, this was at the mehendi, which is a ritual before the Indian wedding. Think of it as the woman's bachelorette party, without the debauchery.

Ok, so it took place, this was a last minute change, at a log cabin. They didn't originally want to host it at the Elk Lodge.

Picture010.jpg

I was sort of displeased, because I hate the fact that animals can be hunted as a sport and have part of their dead bodies displayed as trophies. I don't have a distaste towards hunting in general, just hunting as a sport. This wasn't a pose, it was when my brother caught me amidst a talking to someone next to him

Anyways, the next one is a pose. My 10 year old cousin wanted a picture of me, and I know little kids enjoy stupid faces

Picture016.jpg

Actually, it appears Endoramask's pics are his signature as they fall under his MySpace link.

Dude, that's gonna become old real quick. How about a "Me and Jonesy" link instead. Those pics take up bandwidth from the server. Thanks. :beer:

Hey DBZ, what about me??? ;)

Edited by Evster2012

Actually, it appears Endoramask's pics are his signature as they fall under his MySpace link.

Dude, that's gonna become old real quick. How about a "Me and Jonesy" link instead. Those pics take up bandwidth from the server. Thanks. :beer:

Great catch, Evster. Perhaps Endoramask doesn't know he's a Bandwith Bandit.

Alright, anyone can enjoy it, obviously that policy never changed

but those people requested it.

BTW, Evs, HI how are you doing?

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

Edited by endorasmask

dude, i'm here to meet COOL ZepHeads, not clowns like yourself. If the pics bother you, simply scroll by them ....! No need to waste your life making comments about things that aren't your concern-knucklehead!

:huh:

Boy, you couldn't be more wrong. Ev is one of the coolest people on this board. He was just trying to help.

YOU are making a clown of yourself.

But if it makes you happy, go ahead.

Edited by brspled

dude, i'm here to meet COOL ZepHeads, not clowns like yourself. If the pics bother you, simply scroll by them ....! No need to waste your life making comments about things that aren't your concern-knucklehead!

Hey, meeting cool Zepheads is a worthwhile endeavor. That's why we're here. I simply recommended that you reduce your sig for the benifit of the server. I didn't attack you, but you're clearly attacking me and calling me names. I'm a clown and and a knucklehead? Who's being the asshole here?

Ev is right. There is no point wasting band width.

So is brspled. (Sorry, I can't remember how to spell your actual name. I do know it though.)

Edited by lzfan715

clown?

knucklehead?

COOL Zepheads probably won't be too interested in meeting YOU with a bullshit attitude like that.

lighten up snapperhead

/just sayin'

Edited by TypeO

clown?

knucklehead?

COOL Zepheads probably won't be too interested in meeting YOU with a bullshit attitude like that.

lighten up snapperhead

/just sayin'

Thanks. We're here to celebrate our love of Zeppelin and be friends sharing in a community, not start crap with people. Cheers! :beer:

I'd make a few really nasty remarks here, but it will be removed. So Fuck it, I will anyway. :D

How about you simply scroll off the internet so us "clowns" can view a thread the way it was intended.

Not your personal photobucket with every post.

Thanks. We're here to celebrate our love of Zeppelin and be friends sharing in a community, not start crap with people. Cheers! :beer:

Exactly.

Most forums I've been on are usually age-oriented, and friction often develops between age groups.

That's what I think is one of the most unique qualities of this forum - an enormous range of ages all with a common appreciation.

Backatcha Ev.

Edited by TypeO

An exchange of recent PMs has revealed newer members here are oftentimes unaware of the Forum Guidelines which leads to the unfortunate misunderstandings we've seen in this thread. I'd just like to highlight the fact the Forum Guidelines can be accessed using the link at the top of the page, just below the photo of Led Zeppelin. Remember them?

I believe the issue is resolved now.

Edited by SteveAJones