Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Heather it is very considerate of you not to post pictures of your friends. Let them decide. Be safe. May 2008 be great for everyone.

I tried to get a pic of MRS. Dawg but it was washed out by the sun. I'll try again.

Here is what I got while waiting for her to come outside. I thought it gives a better view of the facial hair. Maybe it was inspired by Robbie P.'s beard of the year.

2155439713_fa0ac00da5_o.jpg

Post pic post. Absolutely no photoshop honest Dawg!

You do look like her--and it IS great to meet people from here, with and without motorbikes! B)

Indeed - I kept seeing Hentai's photo going, who's the actress she reminds me of :wacko:

Yes it is wonderful to meet people from here :D And I hope to meet many more, with or without motorbikes :lol:

Indeed - I kept seeing Hentai's photo going, who's the actress she reminds me of :wacko:

Yes it is wonderful to meet people from here :D And I hope to meet many more, with or without motorbikes :lol:

and it doesnt seem like any of you are paedophiles!!

and woah Black Dawg how'd you know my name?!!

Edited by hentai

oh yeah in richards! i always get paranoid that my dad is on here reading every post :lol: its the kinda thing he'd do he's so nosy!

You should be grateful that your dad is concerned. He is not doing it to be nosey. He is doing it 'cause he does not not want his little girl to get hurt. I don't snoop on my daughters but they do have strick guidelines. That does not mean I don't check on them. I can tell that he has been a positive influence on you.

Wonderful pics.

I really liked Celia's Vannis'[i forgot to comment on it earlier], Hentai's and Matt and his little baby

Um, I guess I'll share more pics

Picture068.jpg

kind of a pose kind of not. I was so damn tired in that party, but I knew my cousin was going to take a pic

Picture134.jpg

This Pakistani wedding was a year ago, now that it's 08, I'm the one in red and that is Gia.