Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Well, the song Black Dog is great, Chien Noir means black dog, so . . .

It was a compliment!

:thanku:

Heh, sorry for my sluggish mind but I'm too long awake, its 6:43 AM here (cant sleep at night for like...a week)

Yeah, I chose that forum nick deliberately, one of few things I remember from my French lessons at high school (most of them I spent sleeping :rolleyes:

It's supposed to snow all night again tonight. :cheer: Maybe Dave and I will go up to into the mountains tomorrow! :D Some of our snow melted today, but most of it is still here. Our house faces north, so we get a lot of shade after noon. The other day I was driving down our street, and I noticed the houses on our side of the street all had snow still, and the ones on the opposite side had zero snow! :lol:

We FINALLY both have the day off. That doesn't happen much anymore...and it won't happen again before he's deployed again in a few weeks. I tried to get next weekend off to spend time with him before he leaves, but I was like the 6th person to ask for this coming Saturday off, so I didn't win the prize. <_<

What a great picture. Well done and thank you! That guy that is the right way up looks a bit like Richard Hammond off of Top Gear over here in the UK. :lol:

I heard that....no one does it better than Red Eyed Richard. :lol: But thanks for the mention Lilith. haha! :kiss:

That's true!!!!! :lol::lol: He's my cousin!!!!!

mebass1xs1.jpg

Here is a picture of my boyfriend looking like a sexy bitch:

775173368_l.jpg

It just reminded me of it!

Here's me on my birthday:

l_ea0d59a8a0f3aeac2b6f845aa5b5d456.jpg

And here's another one of me and Lee that he sent me. I know he was using it as his avatar but I dunno whether he posted it full-size. If memory serves me right, he said he didn't know how, the old fart. :P

Anyway, here's us with our wristbands of joy:

l_18086224444ec181085f2bfdfc2d9895.jpg