Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Richard Richard Richard

If you feel as if you are becoming defeated within the admiration department lately, you have not

It is all in your head :kiss:

So, recant by posting another picture :D

On the record, I believe you English guys should either become asshoes or just splatter paint on your faces :lol:

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

Richard Richard Richard

If you feel as if you are becoming defeated within the admiration department lately, you have not

Defeated? Rabia! Did you just say the "D" word? :lol: Equalled might have been better. :D

Starting to sound like the Hot Pics threads. :P

Not that I'm insinuating that our young friend here isn't hot.

Of course....my comment was merely in jest. How women get away with complementing each other I don't know....a man does it once and his arrow gets accused. I love my arrow. :hysterical:

I will treat you to an online high-five Mr Bonham:

index_02.jpg

Don't leave me hangin!!!

Richard has a whole thread dedicated to him, let me have my moment. :P

And victor or not, you took a swift pounding. Verbally and arguably speaking. ;):hysterical:

English guys have a swagger, even paint and being asshoes, you'd still love us. :P :P

PS: Back at ya!

index_02.jpg

Edited by Bonham

Richard man,

Post a pic of yourself

:P

I said recant, recant, recant!

I will do...as soon as I find my make-up bag. :D

Richard has a whole thread dedicated to him, let me have my moment. :P

And victor or not, you took a swift pounding. Verbally and arguably speaking. ;):hysterical:

English guys have a swagger, even paint and being asshoes, you'd still love us. :P :P

That is true...I have my thread. This is your moment...how selfish of me.

YOU KICKED MY ASS!!

But you got off lightly sir.....for I will "recant"....and boy that will be a glorious moment. :duel:

Forget swagger English guys have an accent. I could listen to English people talk all day.

We have more than one accent, if you don't mind. :P Mine's something more like Jimmy's accent, whereas Richard the 1st here has a northen accent, probably. Being from Leeds and all. I couldn't listen to a Birmingham accent all day though... Not a thick one.

Gets on me tits.

Edited by Bonham

Forget swagger English guys have an accent. I could listen to English people talk all day.

Yeah...but I hear the Southampton accent leaves much to be desired. :lol::P

hehe

EDIT: I just saw your post Bonham....and I have said the above in jest....but I think I scored a point back. :lol: By the way....my accent rocks.

Edited by redeyedrichard

Sounds better than the accents most people here have. Much more sophisticated. Do you think if I put it in youtube people having random conversations would come up?

So who does Richard sound like then, Robert, JPJ, or John?

Edited by lzfan715

Defeated? Rabia! Did you just say the "D" word? :lol: Equalled might have been better. :D

Of course....my comment was merely in jest. How women get away with complementing each other I don't know....a man does it once and his arrow gets accused. I love my arrow. :hysterical:

I will treat you to an online high-five Mr Bonham:

index_02.jpg

Don't leave me hangin!!!

Ohhh nooooo I didnt mean it......aarrrrrrrrr...

:'( :'( :'(

Sounds better than the accents most people here have. Much more sophisticated. Do you think if I put it in youtube people having random conversations would come up?

Neither, I imagine. Which is good, cause why would you wanna sound like someone else? But Richard has failed to gain that point seeing as two girls from here have already heard my accent and desired more. :P:lol:

/me feels cheesy.

This is a video of some Yorkshire women talking...I meet people that speak like this everyday:

Ohhh nooooo I didnt mean it......aarrrrrrrrr...

:'( :'( :'(

I know you didn't...i didn't take any offense because none was intended. :lol:

Goodbye, I dont take to violence. That did that,,,,

Cheerio

Shad :o w

Ooops, I don't know what happened there. :blink: I hope she is ok...I don't know where the violence part came from but none of us here meant to offend in any way.

I'm confused now. :huh:

But Richard has failed to gain that point seeing as two girls from here have already heard my accent and desired more. :P:lol:

/me feels cheesy.

Ah, I see Bonham...it is all making some sense now. You can't get any girls from the homeland to you are having to search elsewhere.

I feel sorry for you and your cheesyness. :lol::P