Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Noora you a fan of the Doors by any chance? wasnt too keen on the Val Kilmer film but he played the part really well.

Yes I am :lol:

Yea he really did play the part well. He was very convincing. But the movie is full of lies but somehow I like it. :blink:

Are you a fan of the Doors? :D

Yes I am, Val Kilmers performance is fine its Oliver Stones direction that ruins it. The film gives you the impression he was wasted everyday all the time.

Waiting For The Sun along with their debut are some of my faverite albums, shame they were not around as a complete group for long. :(

Edited by Ethan

Here's me.

n52302512_30121061_5930.jpg

^ That picture may be from 17 or 18 years ago...

I don't think I've looked at a camera much since then. Most recent pictures of me consist of me avoiding looking at the camera at all costs. Like this...

n52302512_30629363_87.jpg

I hate having my picture taken. Ew.

Edited by BonzoEqualsGoodStuff

Lovely pic of you and the handsome Mr Brspled, Celia--good job by your Portuguese friend! B)

And BonzoEqualsGoodStuff--I did it again, I expected someone to look like their avatar, I thought you were a guy! Instead of which, you're a lovely woman! :D

(If people really did look like their avis, I can't imagine what you'd look like, Celia--tall and stony, I suppose . . . :unsure: Whereas I'd look like a gorgeous guy.)

Lovely pic of you and the handsome Mr Brspled, Celia--good job by your Portuguese friend! B)

And BonzoEqualsGoodStuff--I did it again, I expected someone to look like their avatar, I thought you were a guy! Instead of which, you're a lovely woman! :D

(If people really did look like their avis, I can't imagine what you'd look like, Celia--tall and stony, I suppose . . . :unsure: Whereas I'd look like a gorgeous guy.)

:lol: That would mean I'd look like a boat on a very wavy sea :o And yes you would look like a gorgeous guy :D

Thanks for the nice comments!

And I can assure you that last time I checked, I didn't look like John Bonham. haha :P

By the way, I was very uncreative when I picked my username and it's pretty ridiculous, so you can call me Michelle if you'd like. I'd like.

Edited by BonzoEqualsGoodStuff

Thanks for the nice comments!

And I can assure you that last time I checked, I didn't look like John Bonham. haha :P

By the way, I was very uncreative when I picked my username and it's pretty ridiculous, so you can call me Michelle if you'd like. I'd like.

Hi Michelle! :wave: That does roll off the tongue a bit easier. :lol:

It does indeed. I really should stick with Michelle for my handle because I always end up picking excessively long names haha. Some of the most popular have been PeanutButterIsGood and BobSagetIsAmazing.

I think I need to read the "Picking a Screen Name For Dummies" book.

:lol:

Hi Michelle :wave:

I agree - PeanutButterIsGood :D

Yes I am, Val Kilmers performance is fine its Oliver Stones direction that ruins it. The film gives you the impression he was wasted everyday all the time.

Waiting For The Sun along with their debut are some of my faverite albums, shame they were not around as a complete group for long. :(

Yea I know. I think there was like one scene in the movie where he wasn't wasted. <_<

Yea I like it too, I love Not To Touch The Earth. :D