Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

It's LITTLE Bonnie! Like a niece, a little cousin, a friend's kid! :lol:

Not like "WOMAN" Bonnie! ROFL

Plus--I think Angi'd like to cuddle LITTLE Bonnie, too. :P

Well, her pics I've seen show her having drinks...

Plus, you did say kiss her all over. Curse my man-brain! :lol:

Of course I'm teasing! Just like LLM (I mean Songbird..I mean Nic), I'd squeeze her till her ribs snapped!!! Another adorable and cool as hell lil' sis! :lol:

Ev has inspired me to post one of myself, circa 1982....

122582.jpg

I'm the little one. The others are my two sisters, and my youngest older brother.

Well, her pics I've seen show her having drinks...

Plus, you did say kiss her all over. Curse my man-brain! :lol:

Of course I'm teasing! Just like LLM (I mean Songbird..I mean Nic), I'd squeeze her till her ribs snapped!!! Another adorable and cool as hell lil' sis! :lol:

This one, Ev. ROFL

wow! pretty people can be found here! now, i understand that all led zep fans are good looking! :lol:

anyway here's one of my photo.. a 'little' blurry i know...

with_classmates.jpg

of course i'm the one who's wearing the same jacket in my avi :hippy: good day to all!

Where are you from? That place looks amazing :)

Lovely pictures everyone, I like them :D

Do we have a Stupid Pics thread yet?

Oh my gosh. That would be the best thread ever. And I would clearly be the biggest contributer. Have four brothers and you likely would be, too.

Anyway, great pictures everybody! Keep em coming.

Mander, I can't believe those are driver's license pictures. Mine make me look so whitewashed you can't even see my nose. :P

Oh my gosh. That would be the best thread ever. And I would clearly be the biggest contributer. Have four brothers and you likely would be, too.

Anyway, great pictures everybody! Keep em coming.

Mander, I can't believe those are driver's license pictures. Mine make me look so whitewashed you can't even see my nose. :P

:D

I'm working on some examples of the snow on campus. Its a rare thing--I had my camera with me today, too. I thought I'd also show a few examples why Idaho drivers are such idiots in the snow, too. :lol:

Haha you could make a book out of examples of that. I'd love to be your co-author on that one. We could cap it off with us driving a zamboni down the street, obviously. And then we'd be really famous, so we could get Robert Plant to ride on it with us at a later date. We wouldn't get arrested then. We'd be with the golden god! Only blasphemers would consider stopping us.

I shared our zamboni story with a few of the people who were working in the writing center with me this afternoon. :lol: Everyone thought it sounded like a good idea! Especially "The Immigrant Song" part. ROFL

They also liked the snowmobile idea...I may not have two snowmobiles on our RV pad when I wake up in the morning... :unsure:

BTW--I posted those pictures in the photos thread in Ramble On...

I saw! Very deserted our campus was today.

One of my coworkers loved the zamboni idea, too. She's also obsessed with The Immigrant Song, so she wants to join in. Even if we implemented a strict screening process for zamboni wranglers, I'm sure she'd make the cut. She thinks Plant looks like a woman, though. :P

I saw! Very deserted our campus was today.

One of my coworkers loved the zamboni idea, too. She's also obsessed with The Immigrant Song, so she wants to join in. Even if we implemented a strict screening process for zamboni wranglers, I'm sure she'd make the cut. She thinks Plant looks like a woman, though. :P

:chickeddance::yay::yay: God bless Akron, lmao.

Shadow