Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

wow! pretty people can be found here! now, i understand that all led zep fans are good looking! :lol:

anyway here's one of my photo.. a 'little' blurry i know...

with_classmates.jpg

of course i'm the one who's wearing the same jacket in my avi :hippy: good day to all!

new computer, new webcam, new picture?

webcam200801301758eo5.png

Pic of me and my mates stepdad Graham a fellow Led Zeppelin fan and one cool guy.

This was taken at my brothers mates wedding over a year ago when my hair was much shorter.

DSCF76458.jpg

Hello there :wave:

Pic of me and my mates stepdad Graham a fellow Led Zeppelin fan and one cool guy.

This was taken at my brothers mates wedding over a year ago when my hair was much shorter.

DSCF76458.jpg

Hey Ethan! :wave:

I like your pic, your hair is awesome :D

Identical twin or is this another mystery of why you never saw Clark Kent and Superman in the same room at the same time :whistling:;)

Who is this Clark Knut of which you speak? I am Styrbjorn Johan-Johan-Johnason. My adopted father had a stutter. After a hard days work designing inappropriate furniture I like nothing more than chatting with my Zeppelin chums on the interweb. The days are dark here in Sweden, there is little to do.

DSCF76458.jpg

I have the urge to say " E.T. phone home" Nice picture Ethan . How long was your hair before you got it cut then?

Who is this Clark Knut of which you speak? I am Styrbjorn Johan-Johan-Johnason. My adopted father had a stutter. After a hard days work designing inappropriate furniture I like nothing more than chatting with my Zeppelin chums on the interweb. The days are dark here in Sweden, there is little to do.

If I revealed his identity, I'd have to shoot you B)