Post A Picture Of Yourself!

Pic of me and my mates stepdad Graham a fellow Led Zeppelin fan and one cool guy.

This was taken at my brothers mates wedding over a year ago when my hair was much shorter.

DSCF76458.jpg

I have the urge to say " E.T. phone home" Nice picture Ethan . How long was your hair before you got it cut then?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who is this Clark Knut of which you speak? I am Styrbjorn Johan-Johan-Johnason. My adopted father had a stutter. After a hard days work designing inappropriate furniture I like nothing more than chatting with my Zeppelin chums on the interweb. The days are dark here in Sweden, there is little to do.

If I revealed his identity, I'd have to shoot you B)

Just had my hair coloured dark, and I was fooling around with my camera. How scary do my eyes look?! :ph34r:

SSL10859.jpg

Your eyes look beautiful :D

thanks!...i cant seem to find a blushing smily... so we'll just have to use our imagination haha

Haha it's alright

Thanks for the kind words everyone :) I dont actually curl it at all its natural thougth i have been straitening it a bit recently.

The first pic i posted shows how long my hair was before.

I'm jealous, I want curly hair too

Here's a new one of me and the little guy...

f0a92008.jpg

And my wife, and Lil Matt with a funny look on his face!

43491ac8.jpg

It's interesting putting a face to people i chat with on here. I have only seen 1 or 2. it makes them seem more human then just words on a screen.

It's interesting putting a face to people i chat with on here. I have only seen 1 or 2. it makes them seem more human then just words on a screen.

Nice pictures. You look like sensible people. How can you like Prince? I wish I could go back to Toronto, to go to Eaton Center, but your government doesnt want us americans in the country anymore. Im sick of being treated like a criminal at the border..

Feb3and42008152.jpg

Feb3and42008150.jpg

These are of my today on the way home. I begged to be let out of the truck to play in the snow. LOL That burm of snow that I'm in was about twelve feet high.

Feb3and42008047.jpg

Me yesterday sitting on the bears. The flat area behind me is Payette Lake--it's almost NEVER frozen like that! :o

B):D

Edited by manderlyh
Actually you have lovely eyes. Interesting upside down teardrop? Dont mind me, I'm not staring.

Promise!

Wow...

Shad :unsure: w

S'okay, Shadow - I have one in each eye! They are actually iridotomies, which were done as part of the eye surgery I had a few years ago to correct my atrocious eyesight! I'm quite fond of them now, to tell you the truth - even though they're a bit strange! :ph34r:

Edited by Lilith