Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

That is SOOO funny. THAT picture is from 1978. In the past 3-4 years I've had so many people tell me I look like Dana it is not even funny. I'll post a a recent picture soon.

Or maybe this guy :lol:

HarryAnderson.jpg

my friend Tif and Me, Yesterday night.

You look like you were having a great time, Bonnie - and I love your necklace! :D

Summer of 2004 in Venice, Italy. Or was it Las Vegas?

svnk40.jpg

Hey, Venice! My hometown! :wub::wub: How much I miss it! So many good memories. One of the most beautiful cities in the world. VENEZIA VENEZIA, TI ADORO.

Muchas gracias, Rubenito.

:lol::lol: Heartbreakers like the LZ song ... :lol::lol::lol: it's more "Good times Bad times" . You know, sometimes you break hearts others you get your heart broken.. such is life :(

Handsome lady, do you speak spanish, me gustaria tener tu direccion de msn,

where do you live actually australia or italy?

That is SOOO funny. THAT picture is from 1978. In the past 3-4 years I've had so many people tell me I look like Dana it is not even funny. I'll post a a recent picture soon.

LOL

Actually, that other picture that you posted with you and the LP, I thought you looked a little like Garth. ROFL. I was wondering if Mr. Lipitz was the guy in the record store, LOL.

Your recent pictures prove you're not a bad lookin' guy. :D

Handsome lady, do you speak spanish, me gustaria tener tu direccion de msn,

where do you live actually australia or italy?

Ruben, I will pm you my MSN address. :)

I have been living in Sydney for the last three years now as I reside in Australia for work, but I am 100% Italian! Mi corazon es dividido entre Australia e Italia because I love both countries! :D

Summer of 2004 in Venice, Italy. Or was it Las Vegas?

svnk40.jpg

Sorry Jethro Tull, :( that's very rude of me not to compliment on you and your picture! I have just realized that in my post I talked only about me and Venice, and blah blah blah... typical of me, :rolleyes: I just went gaga when I saw it because of Venice.

Anyway, I'll try to amend my lack of consideration.Great picture and nice to meet you.You actually remind me of a neighbour I had when I used to live in Italy. He looks exactly like you..uhm, I mean you look like him .... :blink: well, whatever... Hope you had a beautiful stay when in Venice. :)

LOL

Actually, that other picture that you posted with you and the LP, I thought you looked a little like Garth. ROFL. I was wondering if Mr. Lipitz was the guy in the record store, LOL.

Your recent pictures prove you're not a bad lookin' guy. :D

Thanks for the compliments and I'm glad you got several LOL's out of my pictures.

I don't know how.

Ones I did it, but a don't remember now, so if you help me...

Thanks for the compliments and I'm glad you got several LOL's out of my pictures.

It wasn't a bad LOL, just so you know. :D

I felt that I needed to clarify that.

Lilith Im sure you look fine dispite you not been convinvced, be cool to see some of your holiday pics on the forum :).

It wasn't a bad LOL, just so you know. :D

I felt that I needed to clarify that.

I knew that and actually thought the Garth comment was quite funny.

Hey, Venice! My hometown! :wub::wub: How much I miss it! So many good memories. One of the most beautiful cities in the world. VENEZIA VENEZIA, TI ADORO.

I so agree it certainly is. :D

0207081813.jpg

Me from about a month or two ago showing off my new phone... the enV.

I'll see if I can come up with anything more recent... but that's the most recent I got...

Ooh, I know! My next one will be a pick with me wearing my replica of the pendant Jimmy war on The Song Remains the Same and at Earl's Court in '75! You know, the one with the tear-drop shape and the green stone in the middle?

I'm actually wearing it on the photos of me as Jimmy Page, but... well... yeah... :D

Edited by Nathan

Nice pic Bonnie. :D

Thanks! :D

Where's Your pic?(I'm going to keep asking, you know.....)

0207081813.jpg

Me from about a month or two ago showing off my new phone... the enV.

I'll see if I can come up with anything more recent... but that's the most recent I got...

Ooh, I know! My next one will be a pick with me wearing my replica of the pendant Jimmy war on The Song Remains the Same and at Earl's Court in '75! You know, the one with the tear-drop shape and the green stone in the middle?

I'm actually wearing it on the photos of me as Jimmy Page, but... well... yeah... :D

Hello, jimmyRRpage from planet-zeppelin. I look forward to seeing this pic :D

ITS ME!!! Its one of my photshop renders that I was going to do somthing cool with but havn't goten to yet, I took off my head :P youll never see my face I know its kinda a (dumb pose so don't bother telling me)

68624620ld5.png

EDIT: heres another one of me thats normal, (I shall still remain faceless!!!)

18334023hy5.png

Edited by Young Angus

I haven't posted here in a while, so I may as well update with a fresh one. This is me before going to work.

084646.jpg

Edit: I just realised I look slightly morbid. :hysterical: Enjoy! :P

Edited by Bonham

Hello, jimmyRRpage from planet-zeppelin. I look forward to seeing this pic :D

Hello. :wave:

Which one? The pic of the necklace or the pics of me as Jimmy Page (the costume is quite bad, BTW... especially the wig... :D).