Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

i'd post better images but these are the only two i have in a web ready format

i act in local plays, this is me in one of those as the lovable beetlejuice:

Image5.jpg

this is the "out of character" me (if there is a such thing). the pic is a bit blurry and deceptive

as it looks as though my hair was copied and pasted onto my neck. no.

noory.jpg

i'd post better images but these are the only two i have in a web ready format

i act in local plays, this is me in one of those as the lovable beetlejuice:

Image5.jpg

this is the "out of character" me (if there is a such thing). the pic is a bit blurry and deceptive

as it looks as though my hair was copied and pasted onto my neck. no.

noory.jpg

Wow, that's real? Looks like someone's painted a beard on your face and then used a fork to form the spike pattern.

Here's the latest of me, by the way.

DSC00904.jpg

Where did you meet Meatloaf's daughter? :)

In Wolverhampton, Yesturday... She was supporting Velvet Revolver at the Civic.

(pictures in the "last band u saw" thread)

PS. did anyone spot my 10/12/07 shirt hiding under my overcoat? :P

Edited by ledzeppelinrock

Pearl is cool...is she still engaged to Scott Ian?

I dont know about her relationship with Scott, but he was on stage rocking out last night with the rest of the band, and if they were engaged, then if theyre not i doubt he would have been there :)

he was also rocking a damn nice guitar with the dharma "pearl station" logo on it, for anyone who watches LOST... i was impressed :) - but then again, im a geek :P

I dont know about her relationship with Scott, but he was on stage rocking out last night with the rest of the band, and if they were engaged, then if theyre not i doubt he would have been there :)

he was also rocking a damn nice guitar with the dharma "pearl station" logo on it, for anyone who watches LOST... i was impressed :) - but then again, im a geek :P

Sounds as though you had a fab night, btw meant to say the photo was great!

Sounds as though you had a fab night, btw meant to say the photo was great!

Pearl was fantastic... Velvet Revolver left me feeling a little cheated...

Ive seen them before, but even thought they were all better than l;ast time i saw them, the gig was a bit dull :( pearl was alot better, even if she did play a tina turner song...

watching Scott Ian rock out to that was classic :)

Wow, that's real? Looks like someone's painted a beard on your face and then used a fork to form the spike pattern.

the camera "has problems". maybe i broke it.

i was fiddling with it and dropped it before i handed it to someone to take picture of me with.

Edited by zero

Thanks. I like them too. I've been wearing them more often becuase I think I'm turning into my mom, LOL. My mom SWEARS that she sees better with her glasses on. Even though I love wearing contacts, I'm beginning to think she's right.

Thanks. I like them too. I've been wearing them more often becuase I think I'm turning into my mom, LOL. My mom SWEARS that she sees better with her glasses on. Even though I love wearing contacts, I'm beginning to think she's right.

I have just started wearing glasses for reading...I was a little mortified when I found that I couldn't read teeny print anymore. I hit 40, then the need for glasses. Jeez, it's all downhill from here :lol:

I have just started wearing glasses for reading...I was a little mortified when I found that I couldn't read teeny print anymore. I hit 40, then the need for glasses. Jeez, it's all downhill from here :lol:

My mom just had to get bifocals. She'll be 45 in a few months. :lol:

I made it to 42 and had to get the specs for reading news paper print :blink:

so far 1.25 is just fine. B)

My stepdad just his 52 and he JUST got reading glasses. For a while, he stole my sister's reading glasses. It was pretty funny to see a 50-year old man wearing little pink reading glasses while reading the fine imprint on pennies. My mom said he was told that he needed reading glasses last year, and this year, he's got bifocals. :blink:

When I graduate, I'm going to get myself a great present: Lasik. Seriously. If I can read something more than a foot away from my face, the Lasik will have done its job. If I can find my glasses when I knock them onto my (white carpeted) floor, Lasik will have done its job.

My stepdad just his 52 and he JUST got reading glasses. For a while, he stole my sister's reading glasses. It was pretty funny to see a 50-year old man wearing little pink reading glasses while reading the fine imprint on pennies. My mom said he was told that he needed reading glasses last year, and this year, he's got bifocals. :blink:

When I graduate, I'm going to get myself a great present: Lasik. Seriously. If I can read something more than a foot away from my face, the Lasik will have done its job. If I can find my glasses when I knock them onto my (white carpeted) floor, Lasik will have done its job.

If I wear my contacts I have to wear 2.0 reading glasses. I am near sided and HATE bifocals. I have a new pair of specs ordered because I do quite a bit of detailed work and I dont feel like getting shocked.

My roomie had that surgery and he recommends it. Says it saves money too.

zepbaby

m_fd60ceb5de3180059eb7ca9a7985af3c.gif