Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I've had my hair chopped off! Lost about 3-4 inches. I wanted a change and something different for the warmer months. The necklace I am wearing has the Bonham symbol on but unfortunately the angle wasn't quite right to show it clearly.

dscf0592pf1.jpg

You look great, Miss H!!

353d2ps.jpg

Me after a long ass day of Crimson music. x_x

Listening to Red, btw. :P

I wish I could get a picture of myself without me looking fat. :(

I gotta worry about the trolls who like to pick shit at people because they are bored with their own lives.

Ah, well. They can blow it out their ass. This fat guy has gone on several 10 mile walks in the past month, so yeah, eat shit (those who are looking forward to pick shit with the chicken)

This has been a message from your friendly neighborhood whatever he is.

Thank you.

You don't look fat. Smile in your pics. Smiling always makes people more appealing. :D

Heres a page--lol--aren't I clever hahaha--out of my photo album. Was given this picture in New Orleans by an awesome drummer named jeremy. Anyway lonnnnggg time ago. That is me just before I hitchhiked to New Orleans from shaunee oklahoma....But born and raised and back now in Ca

000_0123.jpg

Edited by katydidgood

I've had my hair chopped off! Lost about 3-4 inches. I wanted a change and something different for the warmer months. The necklace I am wearing has the Bonham symbol on but unfortunately the angle wasn't quite right to show it clearly.

Well, that explains your name, Miss Honey Dripper. You have a beautiful smile and stunning eyes! It's like you light up the whole room, just by being there! The hair cut it really stylish on you too.

The Ninth Scribe

What a nasty thing to say. I'm sure you're just walking around smiling all the time.

I didn't mean it in a nasty way at all. But he and some others were talking about physical attractiveness,etc. What's more important that or personality. Go back and look at the conversations. And i just said he should smile in his pics because when a person smiles they always look better than when they look unhappy. I didn't say anything negative. I think you are the only one that took what i said in a bad way.

I didn't mean it in a nasty way at all. But he and some others were talking about physical attractiveness,etc. What's more important that or personality. Go back and look at the conversations. And i just said he should smile in his pics because when a person smiles they always look better than when they look unhappy. I didn't say anything negative. I think you are the only one that took what i said in a bad way.

I'd smile, but I look fatter when I do. So no go.

I'd smile, but I look fatter when I do. So no go.

If you think you are overweight (i am not saying you are. Don't anyone jump on me), have you thought of going to those workout places. A buddy of mine lost some of the excess flab around his stomach that way and he says that there are a lot of pretty women at those places even though they are all sweaty and stuff. he suggested i go even though i don't have a weight problem, just to keep in shape.

Running, walking, situps, and pushups are free.

He's right DN, you don't have to pay expensive gym fees to keep in shape. I used to work as a fitness instructor and I always recommended that people do running...or powerwalking...it's really is a great cardio workout. Get some Zep or whatever, on your MP3 and go for it! When you feel confident enough (I appreciate it can be a bit daunting to don swim shorts) and you can swim, go to your local pool. Swimming is an excellent all round toning exercise.

Running, walking, situps, and pushups are free.

I may be coming off on this the wrong way, and sorry if I am, but there's no need to be sarcastic.

I would usually go on about why I can't do this or that, but I'm not gonna time. I try of being a broken record. :(

Wow, I screwed up on grammer big time. I "tire" and not gonna "this" time.

Edited by DoubleNecker