MAJOR CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT FEB. 6TH at 5PM ? ? ?

The Rover

On the KDBN-FM 93.3 The Bone's Website, (Dallas) the station is promoting a MAJOR CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT at 5PM Wednesday, Feb. 6th with "Gary in the Afternoon"....

a "HUGE CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT" they say ....

Any ideas on who this might be ? ? ?

New Kids on the Block.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised at all if that Corporate Classic Rock station would take the time to promote such a thing..... they are the lowest of the low, when it comes to song selection.....

They know No Shame over there at 93.3.... it goes with what they do.... <_<

The local rock station here in Detroit, 101.1 WRIF, always has "major concert announcements". It's usually not so major. They hype it all day to the point where you think it's gonna be Pink Floyd or something, and it winds up being Nickleback. So I wouldn't get too excited.

Fricken Wrif bastards alway plague my Truck with propaganda when I go to concerts in the city, someday I will catch them in the act

And also.... That one Big African fellow needs to stop making me pay "Protection Money" when I park

Rangers are impenitrable!

There's no longer any mention of it (at least that I can find) but at one time this club in New Jersey was advertising an AC/DC appearance in March:

http://www.jenksclub.com

i know... its been like they have fuckin dissapeared or sometin... i havent heard anything new around them, atleast not official, only romours... Last thing was that they would release the new album this year... But we all know that romours is never good... Atleast my hope isnt gone...

The local rock station here in Detroit, 101.1 WRIF, always has "major concert announcements". It's usually not so major. They hype it all day to the point where you think it's gonna be Pink Floyd or something, and it winds up being Nickleback. So I wouldn't get too excited.

:thumbdown: You're probably right about that....ideally however, I would like to see...

Axis of Justice Tour: Rage Against The Machine and System of A Down with special guest Puscifer.

That would be an insane show.

Maybe the Spice Girls aren't cancelling their tour after all :blink:

NL:

I was reading The Toronto Star and I heard it with my own l'il ears on Much Music..The S Girls were in TO on Sunday and Monday night at The ACC. The STAR stated their tour will end at the end of Feburary due to family committments...

Juliet

My dad used to have to pay protection money for me. One day it finally hit me that anyone who really ever tried to mess with me ended up dead. I'm not so worried anymore.

I was gonna tell you to go @#%*& yourself but now I wanna ask you if I can buy you a drink.

Archived