MAJOR CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT FEB. 6TH at 5PM ? ? ?

The Rover

so is this the "major concert announcement"? --

The Grateful Dead Reunite For Obama

Veteran band The Grateful Dead have reunited for a benefit concert to support U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama. Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Full Grateful Dead bio

camera.gifDaily Entertainment Photos - "Get all the fashion, glamour and scandal here in pictures!"

Veteran band The Grateful Dead have reunited for a benefit concert to support U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama.

The legendary rockers split in 1995 after the death of frontman Jerry Garcia.

But original members Mickey Hart, Phil Lesh, and Bob Weir were keen to help the Democrat's White House campaign and agreed to reform for a one-off show in San Francisco ahead of Super Tuesday (05Feb08) - a series of primary elections which are crucial to the success of presidential candidates.

The group were joined on stage at the Warfield Theatre on Monday (04Feb08) night by Jackie Greene, John Molo and Steve Molitz.

Fans who were unable to attend the event - dubbed Deadheads For Obama - were able to watch a live stream of the concert over the Internet.

Photo Copyright Getty Images

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2008

Printed from: http://wnnj.com

OK, I checked The Bone website and will answer it myself. :D Here is the news:

You heard it first on 93.3 The Bone - Roger Waters is coming to Dallas on Friday, May 2nd at the Superpages.com Center. Tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 16th at 10:00am at ticketmaster.com and livenation.com.

OK, I checked The Bone website and will answer it myself. :D Here is the news:

You heard it first on 93.3 The Bone - Roger Waters is coming to Dallas on Friday, May 2nd at the Superpages.com Center. Tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 16th at 10:00am at ticketmaster.com and livenation.com.

AMEX LIVE NATION PRE-SALE AT 10AM CENTRAL ON FEB. 9TH FOR BOTH THE MAY 4TH HOUSTON AND THE MAY 2ND DALLAS SHOWS.

Archived