F@#k the patriots!

Mountain Hopper

Funny how people can hate a winning team so much! I remember people hating Jordan and the Bulls cause they kicked ass wherever they went. You can hate a team for the town they come from or because their players are arrogant pricks (Kobe?), but why hate talent? I don't get it. I live in SoCal, and here it's Chargers Chargers Chargers. I don't hate the Pats. They're a great team. Results don't lie. Congrats Giants!

The Pistons, Red Wings and Tigers, for the most part, liked I think, are they not?

Well Colorado fans dont like us much but who cares, Claude TURTLED!

Screw the Avalanche, GO WINGS!

The Pistons, Red Wings and Tigers, for the most part, liked I think, are they not?

Well Colorado fans dont like us much but who cares, Claude TURTLED!

Screw the Avalanche, GO WINGS!

Greatest fight I've ever seen. I mean, the fucking goalies were beating the crap out of each other. And of course Claudette turtled....you think he had the balls to face McCarty head-on?

Haha that remains to be seen. Everyone else in my family likes the Raiders, though, so it's really fun to point and laugh at them... we won one more game, we did. It's the only thing I clung to this football season.

As for hating on the pretty guys, I only really hate on them when they're Tom Brady. :D

I used to be a Raider fan years ago. But between that jackass Al Davis moving them to LA back in 1981, and then watching the team crap out year after year when they came back, I gave up. They did make it to the Super Bowl once, but they got dusted. <_<

Niners WILL be better this year. Not saying that they'll win it all, but they will improve.

Hey, you gotta have hope, right? :D

Well, let's hope they can turn it around this year. They've got a great offensive coordinator in Mike Martz, so that should clear up the biggest problem they've had. NO offense. It's a start anyway...

Keeping my fingers crossed. They've gone from the penthouse to the outhouse.

:D

Archived