Page in Japan

Cactus

I just saw these videos from Jimmy's recent trip to Japan. I find it unbelievable that he still gets swamped by this many people wherever he goes - at least in Japan. It's quite sad actually, I think, he can't go anywhere or do anything without having strangers following him, wanting something from him. But this is the price for making so much money I suppose.

I just saw these videos from Jimmy's recent trip to Japan. I find it unbelievable that he still gets swamped by this many people wherever he goes - at least in Japan. It's quite sad actually, I think, he can't go anywhere or do anything without having strangers following him, wanting something from him. But this is the price for making so much money I suppose.

Well to be fair he had just made a public appearance. He doesn't get swamped like this everywhere every day - I'm one of several people on this forum who have in the past bumped into him living a very ordinary (and un-troubled) life. And a few times some of us have let him get on with it undisturbed too.

Thanks for the links BTW. I love the desperate "Jeeemeeee!" calls. :D

And no one believed me when I said Jimmy BUYS his own DVD and CD Bootlegs....hhmmmm.

Because the bootleg stores have allowed him to take what he has wanted in the past.

On one trip he returned with nearly 250 titles.

I suppose it's good advertising to say Jimmy Page shops for his bootlegs here - you should too.

Archived