zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

Here are my little Chibi's I drew of the Zep boys yesterday ^^!

Bonzo and Robert

Picture195.jpg

Jonesy

Picture196.jpg

Jimmy

Picture197.jpg

Robert in full cartoon body (I know its the back, I was afraid I would mess up the face)

Picture199.jpg

(Sorry if they look funky or out of shape, I took a picture of them with a Web Cam :unsure: )

These are really cute!! ^_^

Here are my little Chibi's I drew of the Zep boys yesterday ^^!

Bonzo and Robert

Picture195.jpg

Jonesy

Picture196.jpg

Jimmy

Picture197.jpg

Robert in full cartoon body (I know its the back, I was afraid I would mess up the face)

Picture199.jpg

(Sorry if they look funky or out of shape, I took a picture of them with a Web Cam :unsure: )

Those are cute. I really like them too.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been on the LZ forum for weeks. I'm working right now and it really is hard... I'm tired all the time...

But I've been doing two more Jimmys. Nothing special or to be proud of, but here they are (those are not the two I had lying around - they still are lying around...):

I did this last week. Originally, there shoudl've been a body and guitar as well, but I COMPLETELY messed it up, so I just ripped-off the paper (okay, I commit it was a little bit radical, but it was so hot in my room and I didn't think I was going to manage it the way I wanted, so I just did it...)

Nevertheless: I like the face. Ah, that beautiful man...

Just_his_beautiful_Face_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Oh, this is really nothing special... It is a ball-pen drawing I did when I had nothing to do in work. Poor Jimmy's left eye looks strange, indeed, but I like how his body came out...

Pretty_done_in_Work_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Don't know, when I'll be back... Till then!

Nothing special! Raccan they're beautiful, you've captured him wonderfully!!

Hey, JAL! Good to be back her :cheer: although I have no more time and'll be out any moment..

Thanks a lot!

Maybe I'll have more time to spend here in the next weeks...

I haven't been on the LZ forum for weeks. I'm working right now and it really is hard... I'm tired all the time...

But I've been doing two more Jimmys. Nothing special or to be proud of, but here they are (those are not the two I had lying around - they still are lying around...):

I did this last week. Originally, there shoudl've been a body and guitar as well, but I COMPLETELY messed it up, so I just ripped-off the paper (okay, I commit it was a little bit radical, but it was so hot in my room and I didn't think I was going to manage it the way I wanted, so I just did it...)

Nevertheless: I like the face. Ah, that beautiful man...

Just_his_beautiful_Face_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Oh, this is really nothing special... It is a ball-pen drawing I did when I had nothing to do in work. Poor Jimmy's left eye looks strange, indeed, but I like how his body came out...

Pretty_done_in_Work_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Don't know, when I'll be back... Till then!

I just love the features of his delicate face... that´s so beautiful! :wub:

Nail, so cool again!

I did this yesterday night:

Like_Women_by_manga_meloney.jpg

I really, really, REALLY messed up Bonzo! It doesn't look like him at all! Jonesy is tolerable...

First I had so much problems with Robbit and Jimmy, but then they worked out so well!

I know, the colours of Bonzo's clothes are wrong, but I had to make them up, because the colours of the reference pic are b/w... The only outfit I'm sure of is Jimmy's, becuase there are lots of other photos with him in that clothes. And I "forgot" the dots on the scarf and the pattern on the "jersey" on purpose.

Reference pic: Reference

It is really blurry.

Off to the "Schweizerhaus". 'till then!

Nail, so cool again!

I really, really, REALLY messed up Bonzo! It doesn't look like him at all! Jonesy is tolerable...

First I had so much problems with Robbit and Jimmy, but then they worked out so well!

I know, the colours of Bonzo's clothes are wrong, but I had to make them up, because the colours of the reference pic are b/w... The only outfit I'm sure of is Jimmy's, becuase there are lots of other photos with him in that clothes. And I "forgot" the dots on the scarf and the pattern on the "jersey" on purpose.

It is really blurry.

Wow, racchan, that's really good! You're really talented! :thumbsup:

:peace:,

Jo

Nail, so cool again!

It is really blurry.

This is really beautiful! You got them perfectly! And I have recognized that pic at once, it is one of my favorites!

Nail, so cool again!

It is really blurry.

Raccan I love it so much! You have got them so well, and Jimmy is gorgeous!

Nail, so cool again!

It is really blurry.

I love it, racchan... and to agree with Lucia, Jimmy is gorgeous!!