zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

^ that's really good...like some fashion model :)

here's a new Jimmy piece....

Oh_Jimmy_by_Stanislav02.jpg

and a chibi doodle...the colors suck...

lastscan-3.jpg

Those are so cute- I adore Page and Plant!

And the Jimmy pic is dangerous sexy and hot- you´ve got a great talent! :cheer:

I love them! You made it excellent, especially this one of Jimmy in the costume from MSG is cute- my favorite costume of him, he looks so gorgeous in it.

The other are awesome too. You have talent! :cheer:

Thank you so much! I love it too. I wanted to capture how cute he is in it. That and the one of his 1976 brown pen stripe suit I copied for Annie for his book. So he'll see those two.

Wow! There are some fantastic drawings here :) Hello everyone. My name is Cindy, and I'm new to the forum. I thought I'd post a few of my drawings :)

(These order from earliest to most recent):

Incomplete colored pencil sketch of Jimmy

Jimmysketch.jpg

Sketch of Robert (the first is the original picture.. in the second I edited the lighting a bit)

Art048-2.jpg

Art048-edit.jpg

This one looks kind of funny :lol: Robert's face is a little scrunched :lol:

5-24-08008-2.jpg

5-24-08008-3.jpg

And here is a drawing of Robert that I just started this past evening. I still have a ways to go on it.. all of that hair :blink::lol:

(The first pics are the originals.. in the seconds I edited the lighting)

5-24-08026.jpg

5-24-08026-2.jpg

5-24-08033.jpg

5-24-08033-2.jpg

OMG WOW you have a real talent for drawing, these are amazing.....oh i wish i could draw as well as you!

Hay maybe once you have finished them then you could post them again.

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

OMG WOW you have a real talent for drawing, these are amazing.....oh i wish i could draw as well as you!

Hay maybe once you have finished them then you could post them again.

^^Thanks! :) I will definitely post pictures as it progresses. And I'm sure you can learn to draw.. it just takes a lot of practice (I'm sure you've heard that a million times :rolleyes:) But really, it's true. It just takes a new way of looking at the subject mostly. You have to learn how to pick out the basic shapes and outlines of the shadows and different areas of tone, and once you learn to do that really well, I'd say you're well on your way to drawing an accurate portrait. That's just my opinion though :) Just as with anything, practice really does pay off. Aside from the first sketch of Jimmy, I drew all of these pieces within the last few days of April, and now. I can see how I've progressed bit by bit from one to the next. You may surprise yourself with how quickly you improve if you just sketch often :) It doesn't have to be a full-blown drawing, just sketching, and learning how to draw proportions correctly and stuff. Okay.. I'm rambling! :blush: I'd love to see a drawing of yours sometime though :)

Edited by Sugarplum

The only artwork i do at home is mainly abstract like David Hockney (if you know him) but i dunno maybe i could try...they wouldn't be very good but i will think about it :)

I'd love to see your abstract work:) Is there a thread for just artwork in general? Non-Zep stuff?

I'd love to see your abstract work:) Is there a thread for just artwork in general? Non-Zep stuff?

I don't think so......would i get away with drawing an actual zeppelin?

And anyway it would help to know how to download it onto this site...so hows it done,do you just need a USBcable or something(im a little r******d in the computer department as you can proberly tell)

^^A zeppelin would be cool :) If you have a digital camera, I'm pretty sure you'll need to use a USB cable to load the pictures into your computer (at least that's what I do). Or, if you have a scanner, of course that would work also, unless your drawing is humongous! Hmm, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a general art thread already.. maybe I'll have to start one :)

Oh, and once you have the pictures loaded into your computer, it should be a piece of cake to post them in the forum. You just upload them to a site like Photobucket, and then copy the image link and paste it here. If you find that you need any help, feel free to ask me:)

Edited by Sugarplum

^^A zeppelin would be cool :) If you have a digital camera, I'm pretty sure you'll need to use a USB cable to load the pictures into your computer (at least that's what I do). Or, if you have a scanner, of course that would work also, unless your drawing is humongous! Hmm, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a general art thread already.. maybe I'll have to start one :)

I personaly don't own one buy i can just get my sisters......i tend to use black and white roll film on a 35 SLR. But sure i'll post it, don't expect a master piece!