zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

Well, I've finally worked on it some more! I've done quite a bit of work on the facial details..

And I need to fix up his hair around the crown and temple areas, but I think it's coming along! :yay:

6-8-08003.jpg

6-8-08004.jpg

6-8-08006.jpg

:cheer::cheer::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It just gets better all the time :) I would buy it!!!

Here is my big wall art, it took me a few days to make, using pencil and acrylic paint.

wallart1.jpg

wallart2.jpg

WOW!!! THAT'S REALLY AMAZING!!! :blink:

Now I feel like making one of my own!! I always wanted to paint a mural in my room but never considered the zeppelin theme before!!! hope you don't mind if I use yours as my inspiration!! (well if I ever get to make it... *sigh) I spend too much time at work, so hopefully I'll do it someday, if I do, I'll be sure to post a photo here!! :D

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Well, I'll be on vacation for the next five days.. so I won't have a chance to work on the Jimmy portrait until this coming weekend :( But I took some pictures of how the painting looks under incandescent lighting, and I worked on the outline of his hair some more, and I darkened the background :)

6-8-08030.jpg

6-8-08035.jpg

I took this picture at this angle just for fun

6-8-08045.jpg

6-8-08069.jpg

I hope to work on it some more next weekend! :wave:

Edited by Sugarplum

Well, I'll be on vacation for the next five days.. so I won't have a chance to work on the Jimmy portrait until this coming weekend :( But I took some pictures of how the painting looks under incandescent lighting, and I worked on the outline of his hair some more, and I darkened the background :)

6-8-08030.jpg

6-8-08035.jpg

I took this picture at this angle just for fun

6-8-08045.jpg

6-8-08069.jpg

I hope to work on it some more next weekend! :wave:

Sugarplum, I hope you had a great vacation!! These are just so awesome I can't wait to see more when you are back!!

:cheer::thumbsup::)

Some more..sorry the paper is bigger than my scanner.

jpravingarizona88.jpg

jp72la.jpg

jp732.jpg

jppp95-1.jpg

jpk79.jpg

Oh, those are beautiful- especially the first one :wub: and the last (this is Knebworth Jimmy , isn´t it?)

Jimmy is such an artistic inspiration...

I love that he wears his famous black and white shoes in one of those pics :)

Oh, those are beautiful- especially the first one :wub: and the last (this is Knebworth Jimmy , isn´t it?)

Jimmy is such an artistic inspiration...

I love that he wears his famous black and white shoes in one of those pics :)

I love those shoes. He seemed to wear them a lot. You're about the last one. It's right from the program.

Edited by aen27

^^^ I seriously love your stuff. Sooooo cool.

Keep it up, everybody! Your art makes these long work days less nasty :thumbsup:

Thank you. I'm really appreaciate it. I really try to make them look like him. I love him and his beautiful clothes so much.