zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here are some of my latest Zep pieces.. :)

I think I'm just going to cut out the rectangle with Robert and Jimmy in this one.. I don't really like the background. It's not completely finished either..:

"Friends"

Robert_and_Jimmy9_by_GoldenPear.jpg

"The Ocean"

The_Ocean_by_GoldenPear.jpg

"I Come From the Land of the Ice and Snow"... :lol: It kind of looks like it's snowing on Jimmy in this one :lol:

I_Come_From_the_Land____by_GoldenPear.jpg

I think I'm just going to cut out the rectangle with Robert and Jimmy in this one.. I don't really like the background. It's not completely finished either..:

"Friends"

"The Ocean"

"I Come From the Land of the Ice and Snow"... :lol: It kind of looks like it's snowing on Jimmy in this one :lol:

So much great artwork on this thread! So glad to see you again Sugarplum-these are absolutely amazing!!! Really love them :):cheer::thumbsup:

"Friends"

"The Ocean"

Sugar Plum your work is STUNNING!!! Thanks for sharing it.

Oh and thanks for the compliments on my painting.

Sugar Plum your work is STUNNING!!! Thanks for sharing it.

Oh and thanks for the compliments on my painting.

Thank you so much!:) And you're welcome about your painting...I'd love to hear how he reacted...

I can't even imagine having him sign one of my pieces :lol:

Oh, those are beautiful! :cheers:

I especially love the on with Jimmy and snowing and then the Jimmy with Robert.

Awesome work, congrats! :thumbsup:

Thanks:) It's not really supposed to be snowing on Jimmy.. it just looks like it :lol: But I'm so glad you like them:)

Just noticed this thread today, some fantastic artists out there. I have some paintings I have done of the four symbols. They were done with metallic acrylic paint on stretched canvas. I have tried to achieve a 'aged metal effect. I will take pictures and upload them when I work out how.

^^Awesome! I bet that looks really cool:)

^^ They do look sooooooo cool! I bought a set from Bluesky for my 30th birthday last year, they've got pride of place on my living room wall :thumbsup:

By the way, your artwork is really fantastic, i love the drawing of Robert particularly :wave:

^^Wow! I really want to see them :) I've actually bought some metallic gold and silver paint recently.. so maybe I could try out the aged metal-look on a piece sometime.. I bet it looks really awesome. I hope Bluesky posts those pictures soon:)

And thanks so much about my work. That really means a lot:)

Wonder if these'll show up; I'm feeling lazy tonight and don't want to upload anything to Photobucket.

You're all amazing artists. Even if I had any motivation or talent I still wouldn't be able to pull off what you guys do. -applause-

Pocket_Robert_by_Led_Head.png

Pocket_Jimmy_by_Led_Head.png

Yeah, I don't even know what's going on with the Les Paul in that one. Let's say it got dented. Yeah, dented, that's it.

It__s_True_by_Led_Head.png

The only halfway-good thing to come from my MS Paint misadventures.

Wonder if these'll show up; I'm feeling lazy tonight and don't want to upload anything to Photobucket.

You're all amazing artists. Even if I had any motivation or talent I still wouldn't be able to pull off what you guys do. -applause-

Pocket_Robert_by_Led_Head.png

Pocket_Jimmy_by_Led_Head.png

Yeah, I don't even know what's going on with the Les Paul in that one. Let's say it got dented. Yeah, dented, that's it.

It__s_True_by_Led_Head.png

The only halfway-good thing to come from my MS Paint misadventures.

Aw, they're cute, from what I can see of the little ones:) And the paint one is good! I can barely draw in Paint at all.. because I only have a laptop touchpad, haha..it's not pretty. And by the way, I wouldn't be so down on yourself when it comes to talent.. most achievements come down to determination. hard work, and a vision, for the most part, in my opinion.