zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

A rushed drawing of younger Jimmy. There are a lot of trouble spots.. but I think it looks all right up close. The likeness isn't exactly perfect either.. oh well. I call this one "Mona Jimmy", because his expression reminds me of the Mona Lisa..very calm and enigmatic.. :lol:

Mona_Jimmy_by_GoldenPear.jpg

Following up on the advice I gave in the other thread - you need to do everything you can to pursue art as a full-time career. You have excellent skills already and tremendous potential. If it means moving away from your home town or doing whatever you have to do, you should (when ready and able).

A rushed drawing of younger Jimmy. There are a lot of trouble spots.. but I think it looks all right up close. The likeness isn't exactly perfect either.. oh well. I call this one "Mona Jimmy", because his expression reminds me of the Mona Lisa..very calm and enigmatic.. :lol:

That's aboslutely beautiful!

Following up on the advice I gave in the other thread - you need to do everything you can to pursue art as a full-time career. You have excellent skills already and tremendous potential. If it means moving away from your home town or doing whatever you have to do, you should (when ready and able).

Thank you. I'm definitely looking for ways to branch out. I've been looking at the options the internet offers too.. Maybe I could get something going someday with commissions, or sell some of my pieces online. I know I still have a long way to go with my skills.. but I'm trying to look into the future as I progress. I guess I'm trying to weasel my way around college, and go straight into the field by way of commissions, word of mouth, etc. Maybe it'll hit me some day that the plan isn't working out.. but until then, that's what I'm hoping for. So for right now my main intention is to first acquire the skills I desire, and then see where I can take my art once I have a collection of pieces that I consider to be of good quality.

Edited by Sugarplum

Ok guys, these pictures are rather old. I already posted them all on the old board, but many of you haven't seen them, so here they are again. :)

bonzo1.jpg

Kat, all your drawings are wonderful. I particularly love this one of John, thank you so much for posting :)