zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

Happy birthday Robert! This is a mural sort of thing I've begun painting "on" my wall. I plan to paint the entire band, and hope to create the illusion that the stage is receding back into my wall. I'm going to cover my whole wall with those panels, and then hopefully Zep will be jamming out in my room, in time:P

I have a lot of details to work on. I'm just positioning right now. His head's a little big.. I need to fix that..

Blue_Rob_by_GoldenPear.jpg

Blue_Rob2_by_GoldenPear.jpg

Blue_Rob3_by_GoldenPear.jpg

Blue_Rob4_by_GoldenPear.jpg

:cheer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!!!! :cheer:

happybirthdaypercyscrapzj9.jpg

The God of Rock, lead singer of one the greatest bands ever, it's been 30 years since he and the others started the band, and they still ROCK... sadly, not together... but we can always hope for a tour... one last tour. :thumbsup:

Happy birthday Mr. Plant, and I hope you can stay around us for many many many mor years delighting us with your marvelous presence and talent.

----

Unfinished drawing, I'll add digital coloring later.

Thanks for wathching, comments and critiques are very welcome.

:hippy:

Perfectionist(sp?)

That is such an amazing piece of art, god i am so jealous you such an amazing artsist, love your work so much. again with the jealousy.(sp?)

*Sorry very bad speller here

Thanks so much:) No need to be jealous though. I bet you're artistic in your own unique way. Just have confidence in your taste and passion for art, and the technical skills will come to you in time, if you keep at it. Just be patient, and observant, and always make sure to keep things interesting, and fresh. That's what I've come to realize. I'm always learning, and will continue to do so for a long time. :)

Thank you!! your paintings are very awesome too!!! I wish I can make my own LZ mural in my room... maybe next year... :D

Thank you so much:) I'd love to see a mural from you. Mine is going to take A LOT of blue paint.. it's going to be a sort of 'imaginary' scene from 'The Song Remains the Same' concert video. I'll have to mix-match a bunch of different still images together, in order to paint a full-body scene. I'm mostly using the Stairway to Heaven footage for reference, hence the very blue lighting. But there really aren't many good full-body shots of Robert during that scene, so I'm kind of just mix-matching to see what I come up with. It should be interesting!

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to post this. I fixed after reading he had boots on during this interview. I wanted it to be right. Actually my avatar is one the real pictures of his in it. I think it's one of my favorites.

pagey76-1.jpg

Edited by aen27

Today I have decided finally to do some Jimmy painting too. :D

This was the original inspiration- one capture from Earls Court

VTS_01_101670121-21-35.jpg

And this is the result :D

JimmyPagepainting2.jpg

JimmyPagepainting.jpg

I think his pout is little too big- I have always difficulties with mouths and eyes... :D :D :D

Yes. But it's still very good.

Today I have decided finally to do some Jimmy painting too. :D

This was the original inspiration- one capture from Earls Court

VTS_01_101670121-21-35.jpg

And this is the result :D

JimmyPagepainting2.jpg

JimmyPagepainting.jpg

I think his pout is little too big- I have always difficulties with mouths and eyes... :D :D :D

No that's really really cool, you did the dragon suit very well aswell. I really like it. :)