zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

At last i finished it... i've been working on it for weeks...Jimmy will always be my inspiration

eb1rap.jpg

308uw5s.jpg

epohso.jpg

Oh my dear god... this is the most beautiful Jimmy portrait I have ever seen- and I´m not kidding!

His face expression is so realistic, this is the true image of our Pagey!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't think it's wrong or something. It's just people seldom draws them this way. And it was really well done.

You just made it sound that way.

I think that people seldom use more recent pictures as their "master copies" simply because the very notion of fan-art urges them to portray their idols "at their best." Even though it often borders on kitsch...which is OK, because that's almost the purpose of it. However, I'd say that "drawing them this way" is not necessarily brave, but rather more genuine.

You just made it sound that way.

I think that people seldom use more recent pictures as their "master copies" simply because the very notion of fan-art urges them to portray their idols "at their best." Even though it often borders on kitsch...which is OK, because that's almost the purpose of it. However, I'd say that "drawing them this way" is not necessarily brave, but rather more genuine.

I'm truly sorry if I made it sound like that. I definitely didn't mean it. I apologize for my limited English knowledge.

Yes you're right, "genuine" fits better here.

I'm truly sorry if I made it sound like that. I definitely didn't mean it. I apologize for my limited English knowledge.

Yes you're right, "genuine" fits better here.

Oh, that's OK, I didn't mean to scold you. I just think it's interesting to discuss the value or purpose of fan-art.

And there's no need to apologize for that, because it's not my native tongue either.