Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Katuschka

zeppelin drawings

I love your chibi's!! Theyre so cute and adorable :)

Thank you so much ^_^ ! Except Robert's chibi looks kinda funky, but I swear, it doesn't look so disformed in real life (Stupid web cam, I wish I had a scanner :angry: )

Thank you so much ^_^ ! Except Robert's chibi looks kinda funky, but I swear, it doesn't look so disformed in real life (Stupid web cam, I wish I had a scanner :angry: )

It didnt look deformed to me lol, I love the robert one his hair looks so pretty :)

It didnt look deformed to me lol, I love the robert one his hair looks so pretty :)

Well, it must be me then :lol: I agree, I wanted to make his hair big and beautiful :] But I just love how I made Jonesy and Bonzo, and I tried making Jimmy as innocent and kinda tired looking as possible :D .

Well, it must be me then :lol: I agree, I wanted to make his hair big and beautiful :] But I just love how I made Jonesy and Bonzo, and I tried making Jimmy as innocent and kinda tired looking as possible :D .

Haha I loved Bonzo's face and his mustache and Jonesy and Jimmy looked so cute :) and you had his sweater vest :D

Here are my little Chibi's I drew of the Zep boys yesterday ^^!

Bonzo and Robert

Picture195.jpg

Jonesy

Picture196.jpg

Jimmy

Picture197.jpg

Robert in full cartoon body (I know its the back, I was afraid I would mess up the face)

Picture199.jpg

(Sorry if they look funky or out of shape, I took a picture of them with a Web Cam :unsure: )

These are really cute!! ^_^

Thank you both of you ^_^

:lol: I wanted to add Jimmy's sweater just cause I love those performances so much! And I just had to draw Bonzo telling some sort of joke to his best friend, and well, Jonesy had to be Jonesy :D !

Here are my little Chibi's I drew of the Zep boys yesterday ^^!

Bonzo and Robert

Picture195.jpg

Jonesy

Picture196.jpg

Jimmy

Picture197.jpg

Robert in full cartoon body (I know its the back, I was afraid I would mess up the face)

Picture199.jpg

(Sorry if they look funky or out of shape, I took a picture of them with a Web Cam :unsure: )

Those are cute. I really like them too.

I haven't been on the LZ forum for weeks. I'm working right now and it really is hard... I'm tired all the time...

But I've been doing two more Jimmys. Nothing special or to be proud of, but here they are (those are not the two I had lying around - they still are lying around...):

I did this last week. Originally, there shoudl've been a body and guitar as well, but I COMPLETELY messed it up, so I just ripped-off the paper (okay, I commit it was a little bit radical, but it was so hot in my room and I didn't think I was going to manage it the way I wanted, so I just did it...)

Nevertheless: I like the face. Ah, that beautiful man...

Just_his_beautiful_Face_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Oh, this is really nothing special... It is a ball-pen drawing I did when I had nothing to do in work. Poor Jimmy's left eye looks strange, indeed, but I like how his body came out...

Pretty_done_in_Work_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Don't know, when I'll be back... Till then!

Nothing special! Raccan they're beautiful, you've captured him wonderfully!!

Hey, JAL! Good to be back her :cheer: although I have no more time and'll be out any moment..

Thanks a lot!

Maybe I'll have more time to spend here in the next weeks...

I haven't been on the LZ forum for weeks. I'm working right now and it really is hard... I'm tired all the time...

But I've been doing two more Jimmys. Nothing special or to be proud of, but here they are (those are not the two I had lying around - they still are lying around...):

I did this last week. Originally, there shoudl've been a body and guitar as well, but I COMPLETELY messed it up, so I just ripped-off the paper (okay, I commit it was a little bit radical, but it was so hot in my room and I didn't think I was going to manage it the way I wanted, so I just did it...)

Nevertheless: I like the face. Ah, that beautiful man...

Just_his_beautiful_Face_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Oh, this is really nothing special... It is a ball-pen drawing I did when I had nothing to do in work. Poor Jimmy's left eye looks strange, indeed, but I like how his body came out...

Pretty_done_in_Work_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Don't know, when I'll be back... Till then!

I just love the features of his delicate face... that´s so beautiful! :wub:

Another my pic from 19831e60f8755162.jpg

This is pretty cool! :thumbsup:

You really expressed the essence of Rock and Roll!!!

Nail, so cool again!

I did this yesterday night:

Like_Women_by_manga_meloney.jpg

I really, really, REALLY messed up Bonzo! It doesn't look like him at all! Jonesy is tolerable...

First I had so much problems with Robbit and Jimmy, but then they worked out so well!

I know, the colours of Bonzo's clothes are wrong, but I had to make them up, because the colours of the reference pic are b/w... The only outfit I'm sure of is Jimmy's, becuase there are lots of other photos with him in that clothes. And I "forgot" the dots on the scarf and the pattern on the "jersey" on purpose.

Reference pic: Reference

It is really blurry.

Off to the "Schweizerhaus". 'till then!

Nail, so cool again!

I really, really, REALLY messed up Bonzo! It doesn't look like him at all! Jonesy is tolerable...

First I had so much problems with Robbit and Jimmy, but then they worked out so well!

I know, the colours of Bonzo's clothes are wrong, but I had to make them up, because the colours of the reference pic are b/w... The only outfit I'm sure of is Jimmy's, becuase there are lots of other photos with him in that clothes. And I "forgot" the dots on the scarf and the pattern on the "jersey" on purpose.

It is really blurry.

Wow, racchan, that's really good! You're really talented! :thumbsup:

:peace:,

Jo

Nail, so cool again!

It is really blurry.

This is really beautiful! You got them perfectly! And I have recognized that pic at once, it is one of my favorites!

Nail, so cool again!

It is really blurry.

Raccan I love it so much! You have got them so well, and Jimmy is gorgeous!

Nail, so cool again!

It is really blurry.

I love it, racchan... and to agree with Lucia, Jimmy is gorgeous!!

005luv.th.jpg

My girlfriend got this caricature done of me as the 5th member of Led Zep for my birthday, looks pretty cool, what do you think??

Edited by moffo

Thanks a lot, all of you!!!

Yeah, I dig Jimmy on that drawing as well (it is my own... am I flattering myself for the first time in my life???)

And moffo, that pic is just great ^^

Thanks a lot, all of you!!!

Yeah, I dig Jimmy on that drawing as well (it is my own... am I flattering myself for the first time in my life???)

And moffo, that pic is just great ^^

You're very good at drawing Jimmy. :notworthy:

:peace:,

Jo