zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

Is it me, or am I the only one using this thread?

Oh well…

lcnastsa.jpg

Something I cooked up in an hour and a bit.

DAMN!!! Absolutely amazing!! There's loads of pics I want to draw but I'm so terrible at drawing teeth, facial hair, hands .. the list goes on...

Is it me, or am I the only one using this thread?

Oh well…

Your contributions are probably the only reason it's still on the first page. :lol:

B)

I've drawn nothing for almost a year (...I think). And when I say nothing, I mean nothing at all, not just Led Zep. -_-

I haven't posted my old drawings here, because, well, I already did post them on the old board and I don't like repeating myself, and, well, they're old... I just wanted to start this thread, because I simply liked the old one, even though I have nothing new to contribute with.

But there are obviously people who haven't seen them yet. So, here are some:

percy.jpg

jim1a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Heres some of mine:

n567055644_340377_4438.jpg

n567055644_340376_3846.jpg

n567055644_340378_5023.jpg

I`ll remaster the last one one day because I like that one the best. I just have to get me some good paper and pencils first :)

I have a daughter who's a "Zep head" like me, and she plays guitar. I wanted to use your last picture to decorate her birthday cake. She asked me not to. Said she wouldn't eat it. So, I'll have to make it look like Jimmy's "Black beauty".

I made this one :D

img079hgcopiajl3.jpg

Can you do me a great big favor? Can you send me a drawing of Jimmy's "Black Beauty" guitar? I'm making a cake for my daughter's birthday, but I need a drawing to work off of. Your artwork is so good, I figured I'd ask you for help. Thanks in advance.

Can you do me a great big favor? Can you send me a drawing of Jimmy's "Black Beauty" guitar? I'm making a cake for my daughter's birthday, but I need a drawing to work off of. Your artwork is so good, I figured I'd ask you for help. Thanks in advance.

sure! I can try ;)

do you have any pic of it you'd want in concrete?

sure! I can try ;)

do you have any pic of it you'd want in concrete?

I don't know what "concrete" means. I was thinking of the one he posed with in the "hot photos of JImmy" thread. The one he posed with. It's hard to get the detail because his long fingers were in the way, and the lighting of the picture wasn't very good. Whatever you come up with will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

That would be a big help.