Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Katuschka

zeppelin drawings

I have been out of my groove my a pencil lately <_<, so I have been doing some cartoons.

Sorry about the pictures, I have yet to buy a scanner.

LedZeppelinCartoons006.jpg

Jimmy: I play White Summer for 12 minuets and I come back to see you drinking my whisky!

Robert: What whisky? (He is holding a bottle of Jack Daniels behind his back, you can't see it that well)

LedZeppelinCartoons007.jpg

LedZeppelinCartoons013.jpg

This one was inspired by Ev.

LedZeppelinCartoons014.jpg

Jonesy: Yeah, I know I'm hot. As hot as this ciggarette.

LedZeppelinCartoons011.jpg

^Hey :wave: I love all your drawings, the one with Pagey and Robert with the whiskey is really cute, aww he looks so sweet when he's pissed off ^_^ And really like the one you did from my story.

^Hey :wave: I love all your drawings, the one with Pagey and Robert with the whiskey is really cute, aww he looks so sweet when he's pissed off ^_^ And really like the one you did from my story.

Hey :wave: Thank you!

Great drawings, everyone! You are so talented :o

Here's just a quick sketch I made of Robert, it's my first one:

Robert_Plant_by_KatrinSweden-1.jpg

Well done for the first one!!! I like it :thumbsup:

Wow! this is amazing, you couldn't do Jimmy could you? :D

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

I like it! And welcome to the forum!

Thank you everyone! I'll try to do Jimmy, but I will have a real hard time choosing a photo of him, I love them all! :D

Thank you everyone! I'll try to do Jimmy, but I will have a real hard time choosing a photo of him, I love them all! :D

I loved your picture too. I would also be very interested how you would draw Jimmy.

Nail, so cool again!

I did this yesterday night:

Like_Women_by_manga_meloney.jpg

I really, really, REALLY messed up Bonzo! It doesn't look like him at all! Jonesy is tolerable...

First I had so much problems with Robbit and Jimmy, but then they worked out so well!

I know, the colours of Bonzo's clothes are wrong, but I had to make them up, because the colours of the reference pic are b/w... The only outfit I'm sure of is Jimmy's, becuase there are lots of other photos with him in that clothes. And I "forgot" the dots on the scarf and the pattern on the "jersey" on purpose.

Reference pic: Reference

It is really blurry.

Off to the "Schweizerhaus". 'till then!

:yay:

I've always loved that pic!! You captured it perfectly!!

:thumbsup: to HeartBreaker Girl ;) Very cute

Edited by ms_zeppelin94

I loved your picture too. I would also be very interested how you would draw Jimmy.

Thank you.

Yeah, I think Jimmy is much harder to draw. His nose and eyes doesn't look like anyone else's. And his hair too, blonde is much easier.

Thank you.

Yeah, I think Jimmy is much harder to draw. His nose and eyes doesn't look like anyone else's. And his hair too, blonde is much easier.

I like your drawing, and I agree. I tried to draw Jimmy but it's too difficult! He has that strange (yet beautiful :) ) face, he's so unique.

The only drawing of Jimmy I made was a caricature... I'll post it one day...

I like your drawing, and I agree. I tried to draw Jimmy but it's too difficult! He has that strange (yet beautiful :) ) face, he's so unique.

The only drawing of Jimmy I made was a caricature... I'll post it one day...

Thanks ^_^

He really is, I love his nose, but I hate to draw it. Its almost impossible to make it look good.

Yes, do that!

Thanks ^_^

He really is, I love his nose, but I hate to draw it. Its almost impossible to make it look good.

Yes, do that!

I tried to draw his nose and it was :bagoverhead: and his lips... Oh my.

Great posts!

Ha, I totally agree, Jimmy is so hard to draw (oh, and the others as well...)! Some time ago I tried to draw Jimmy realistic, but I hopelessly failed, so I'm avoiding it with drawing them all in Manga (but Bonzo and Jonesy are really hard in Manga... Robert and Jimmy are much easier!). Tomorrow there'll be a birthday-pic for Robbie (hope it comes out as I hope...)

till then!

Ha, I totally agree, Jimmy is so hard to draw

But I must say you're doing a great job anyway! :D

I love Jimmy in the last one you posted.

Hm, thanks!

Ok, here is the promised Little Robert Anthony! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!)

Ok, I know that "Angie" is a song by the Rolling Stones and not Zep, BUT the funny thing is, that the Single "Angie" was released on August 20th 1973 - Robbies 25th birthday. Since I found out about that, I always connect "Angie" with Roberts birthday... Strange, huh?

Happy_61st_Birthday_Mr_Plant_by_manga_meloney.jpg

And now, another Jimmy. I'm not entirely happy with this drawing. There is something strange about it somehow...

The last three days were good for drawing; I did eight drawings. But with Jimmy here... Well I messed up some things. And it isn't the pic I intended to draw... I wanted to do something completely different but failed and then I "decided" on this. I first was thinking about the photo, where he has a tea-cup in his left hand and his feet are visible (bare! I love bare feet!).

But then this happened to my drawing... This "suggestive" look on his face... I didn't know, how it suddenly happened, that he looks like it :bagoverhead: ...inviting...

Intentions__by_manga_meloney.jpg

Ooops, anyway! Have a nice day and celebrate Robbies Birthday!

Hm, thanks!

Ok, here is the promised Little Robert Anthony! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!)

Ok, I know that "Angie" is a song by the Rolling Stones and not Zep, BUT the funny thing is, that the Single "Angie" was released on August 20th 1973 - Robbies 25th birthday. Since I found out about that, I always connect "Angie" with Roberts birthday... Strange, huh?

Happy_61st_Birthday_Mr_Plant_by_manga_meloney.jpg

And now, another Jimmy. I'm not entirely happy with this drawing. There is something strange about it somehow...

The last three days were good for drawing; I did eight drawings. But with Jimmy here... Well I messed up some things. And it isn't the pic I intended to draw... I wanted to do something completely different but failed and then I "decided" on this. I first was thinking about the photo, where he has a tea-cup in his left hand and his feet are visible (bare! I love bare feet!).

But then this happened to my drawing... This "suggestive" look on his face... I didn't know, how it suddenly happened, that he looks like it :bagoverhead: ...inviting...

Intentions__by_manga_meloney.jpg

Ooops, anyway! Have a nice day and celebrate Robbies Birthday!

They're beautiful, racchan! You've done a really good job! :D

:peace:,

Jo

I tried to draw his nose and it was :bagoverhead: and his lips... Oh my.

Yeah. I tried to draw Jimmy some time back. I did actually finish it, but it's pretty bad.

:bagoverhead:

I'm sorry, but I shant post that one

Great as always racchan!

You should have more confidence in your talents :D

Plant just signed my painting last Sat in Asheville!Ocean2.jpg

Ocean1.jpg

I brought mine back up for some to see. Plant signed it for me!! I feel very lucky.