zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

..tks for sharing!!! I know your love for Jimmy will eventually perfect it...I do his beauty coming through your this drawing ....I would love for you to try some other eras...(like my fav' 77) :):)

Thank you :D , I shall see what could be done about '77, I know i like it too ;)

Good job, Magenta and Zep Head!

Keep it up...

I have to do a Jonesy birthday drawing today (and I don't even have a good idea...)

Oh, don't miss it! This is Cynthia's new Jimmy painting on DA: Jimmy

I don't know, if she plans to post it here, but anyway, it's the link for it!

So, my birthday drawing for Jonesy...

Oh well... I screwed it up totally... It doesn't look like him at all and he doesn't get through... I could cry! I'm ashamed of myself for even posting it here for his birthday, but I didn't have the nerve to try again... I'm so sorry for providing you with work I don't even like myself...

But, anyway... Happy 64th, Mr. Jones!

Oh, I intended his hairstyle to be January 1970, so actually my drawing is for his 24th birthday... What present it might be, he has in his hand...?

Happy_64th_Birthday__Jonesy_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Oh well... I screwed it up totally... It doesn't look like him at all and he doesn't get through... I could cry! I'm ashamed of myself for even posting it here for his birthday, but I didn't have the nerve to try again... I'm so sorry for providing you with work I don't even like myself...

Oh, I intended his hairstyle to be January 1970, so actually my drawing is for his 24th birthday... What present it might be, he has in his hand...?

You didn't mess it up, it's beautiful, racchan! :thumbsup::wub:

I dont think you screwed it up.. I like it

Thanks a lot!!

I'm sorry that you always have to read, that I think my drawings are bad. I'll try to stop saying I screwed this thing up and screwed that thing up...

Ohhkay, tomorrow I need to have a Jimmy drawing finished (I still lack ideas :P)

pagey32575.jpg

Have a wonderful birthday, my everdazzeling darling....and a fantastic 2010. :D:D

Oh Alex! :o this is stunning!! Oh this is wonderful! You've captured him beautifully, and I love how you've done the shirt!

My little contribution, not perfect but, happy birthday Jimmy :D

Jim.jpg

This is gorgeous too, I really love how you've done the hair...I can so feel the softness of it ;)

Oh Alex! :o this is stunning!! Oh this is wonderful! You've captured him beautifully, and I love how you've done the shirt!

This is gorgeous too, I really love how you've done the hair...I can so feel the softness of it ;)

Lucia and Maja, thank you both very much! :D I could really see Jimmy in my head and worked really hard to make the flowers and stripes come out right.

Maja, I also love the detail work you did on the hair. It's very good. :D

Edited by aen27

Hey, people! Good work!

Here's mine:

Ok, Jimmy's birthday! I did this on his birthday on Saturday around noon and wanted to post it directly afterwards, but then the internet was dying on me. It’s now Monday I know, but it is the first time the internet works for more than just two minutes and I hope long enough for me to post it finally… Stupid Internet…

Ohkay, exactly 40 years ago (on Saturday...) was the gig in the Royal Albert Hall - Jimmy's 26th birthday. So this was drawn in remembrance of it - and also in remembrance of his Black Beauty, which he lost shortly afterwards. (by the way, I noticed on Sunday, that the body of the Black Beauty is too small...)

Uhm, the pose with the Whiskey glass didn't happen on stage... But I wanted to draw him with the guitar and he played it on the three encores. Just imagine the four boys going out and celebrating his birthday after the concert ^^

So, well, Happy 66th Birthday, Mr. Page! I hope he'll stay well (and tours ^^ and comes to Austria) and gorgeous and all!

I had a drink on him Saturday night at the Laurel Leaf that night (or two...or three...)

Happy_66th_Birthday__Jimmy_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Have fun with it!

Hey, people! Good work!

Here's mine:

Ok, Jimmy's birthday! I did this on his birthday on Saturday around noon and wanted to post it directly afterwards, but then the internet was dying on me. It’s now Monday I know, but it is the first time the internet works for more than just two minutes and I hope long enough for me to post it finally… Stupid Internet…

Ohkay, exactly 40 years ago (on Saturday...) was the gig in the Royal Albert Hall - Jimmy's 26th birthday. So this was drawn in remembrance of it - and also in remembrance of his Black Beauty, which he lost shortly afterwards. (by the way, I noticed on Sunday, that the body of the Black Beauty is too small...)

Uhm, the pose with the Whiskey glass didn't happen on stage... But I wanted to draw him with the guitar and he played it on the three encores. Just imagine the four boys going out and celebrating his birthday after the concert ^^

So, well, Happy 66th Birthday, Mr. Page! I hope he'll stay well (and tours ^^ and comes to Austria) and gorgeous and all!

I had a drink on him Saturday night at the Laurel Leaf that night (or two...or three...)

Have fun with it!

Oh this is absolutly gorgeous, I love how you capture him so beautifully! It's wonderful, I love your drawings!! :thumbsup:

Hey, people! Good work!

Here's mine:

Have fun with it!

This is flat out gorgeous! :o:thumbsup: Thanks! :wub: :wub:

Hey, people! Good work!

Here's mine:

Have fun with it!

ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!! I love it, racchan!! :D