zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

• 3 weeks later...

That is really beautiful. Your others are too. I love how you made his eyes show up.

this is too perfect omg i want this to be my default pic on my twitter page. Do you mind if i can ask you to put this pic as a default pic on my twitter? omg this is the most beautiful Jimmy Page drawing i ever seen in my life :D

Here's one of my recent Jimmy Page drawings:

pageySM.jpg

I have more on my DeviantArt account: http://cblair.deviantart.com/gallery/

this right here is too fregging beautiful it looks like a real photo of Jimmy i'm not kidding I seen your other art work i'm speechless this is too damn beautiful. I do want this as my default pic on my twitter page lol. Blair do you have a twitter page?

• 1 month later...

Heres an oil painting my Grandmother made for me in the early 90's when she was in her late 70's

Lovely painting by your grandmother, it's great that she's still painting at that age! I expect you really treasure it. :)

I've been looking through all the art on here and have been totally blown away by the talent on display! Please keeping posting your artwork everyone. B)

this right here is too fregging beautiful it looks like a real photo of Jimmy i'm not kidding I seen your other art work i'm speechless this is too damn beautiful. I do want this as my default pic on my twitter page lol. Blair do you have a twitter page?

this is just sooooo.. beautiful!!!

Hello all, I love all the artwork you guys have put in here, i really enjoyed browsing thru each and every one of them..

Im new to this forum and im already loving it..

all the great pieces have inspired me to make my own bit.. tho more on the digital side, I hope it is acceptable.

done in 3D Studio Max and Vray + Photoshop.

My simple tribute to one of the greatest drummers of all time.

Bonzo's Ludwig VistaLite Live kit, please pardon some inconsistencies as I was modeling the kit from memory.

cheers all!

ludwigvistalitelivekitl.jpg

Thanks! I'm glad you like my work! I haven't posted much here lately, but I did finish a big Robert oil painting for a gallery exhibit featuring Midlands musicians...sorry that this is only a detail from the full size painting, which shows Robert in all his full regal-ness. That's just too big to upload here...its the full body version. I have this on my website and Memories In Music's website:

As to Twitter...Indeed I do... @cynthiablair Though I don't tweet much. I do use that particular drawing of Jimmy alot in my promo cards and such...

Robert1280x1024.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you actually paint those with real paint on a real canvas, Delinha? :o (As opposed to Photoshopping?) Cuz, dang. Amazing!

my attempt at percy.

Cool! I was thinking about making one of your drawings my desktop background at work. :lol: They're cute!

Edited by Kayte

I never finished this because I felt once Robert signed it for me ...I'll call it done!

Work in progress. Inspired by scoring front row center seats to Jan show. I hope I can get painting #2 signed by Mr Plant!

20101121144336.jpg

This oil painting is 2 feet by 3 feet. You can't tell by this crappy photo.

Edited by ocean