Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Katuschka

zeppelin drawings

photobucket-5153-1346453247980.jpg

Here's my newest oil painting I'm working on. Anyone like it?

Edited by ocean

PQAAALAvz2YzJfRR-fJuofaTiilwew4ABRkNay7M7IDnM8SZkzQFhQkZKQ7-VP-VfdiugUPi_cAuA7m0SjQmFUveZMkAm1T1UBBuoaH1vW1NEKk9ezZ3ujJ0Aoh7.jpg

OgAAALDFJO2coJI2LperRegtTmCdJYka6jjMggMU5OTvUmfJRqMynvtDgY-rVrL_W-Y5mE7zRPvHD3m9xr3KfOCzVasAm1T1UDOv_7-fSXjbEl0yWWF1hgeILptY.jpg

:wave:

Delinha, your work on these and other pieces is beautiful : could you please share with us what techniques and media you use to create these amazing images ?

I'm not a very informed judge but it looks perhaps like a little bit of digital help with a lot of artistic imagination/talent added in .. but please correct me !

Do you also have other subjects for your art ? And is this something you do professionally ?

Really appreciate seeing your impressive work.

truth and beauty,

I appreciate your words. It's a joy to share the technique I use to make these images. These are digital paintings and I use the program ArtRage Starter Edition, you know or have heard?

I don't do these images professionally, I'm just an apprentice art. I like to paint on other topics too.

In the link below I present a picture that I call DREAM is a job I did for college is a reinterpretation of the work of Brazilian artist Tarsila do Amaral (Abaporu).

http://www.arteduca....atura2010/sonho

;)

This one is almost finished. What do you all think of this one? It is 2 feet by 3 feet without the frame.

2012-09-12_14-11-43_659.jpg

Edited by ocean

Ok this one is finished now. If you look in the top right you can find Bonham's symbol hidden. This is not a splatter painting but a cracked gesso techique and a fill in after. Very time consuming. It's the same Techique I used for the Jimmy piece on the page before. This piece I have titled,

"When The Levee BROKE!"

post-1066-0-69998700-1351617561_thumb.jp

visited your website, time well spent- thank you for sharing. You make a memorable impression Stu

Thanks Dallas!

With this drawing I'm trying to answer the question that has plagued mankind for centuries: what would Robert Plant look like if he was a character in Donald Duck comics?

Duck.jpg

pagedrawingimproved.jpgHere's a quick sketch of a faceless 1977 Jimmy. I was going more for capturing his "Stance" than a "detailed" depiction FWIW... Some really nice pieces in this thread, keep up the good work gang!