Zeppelin Invades London

~ I liked the original,The New one is Excellent as a follow up ! ~

...................................................~ LOVE IT ! ~......................................... ...............................................................

Let me add,Thank You !....

Great job Sam. Well done. I particulary loved your choice of For Your Life. Good one. Might have been cool if you used one of the live versions from the O2 show, but since it hasn't been officially released the band might not have been too pleased about that on their official website. Keep it up.

Zeppelin Invades London!

February 6, 2008

New LedZeppelin.com Homepage

Hope you enjoy the new LedZeppelin.com homepage, which celebrates Zeppelin's London performances from '68 to the triumphant return at the O2 Arena last December.

It put a smile on my face...great way to start a work day....I will just have to be careful and mute the sound while customers are in the office...but I Love it!

Zeppelin Invades London!

February 6, 2008

New LedZeppelin.com Homepage

Hope you enjoy the new LedZeppelin.com homepage, which celebrates Zeppelin's London performances from '68 to the triumphant return at the O2 Arena last December.

The page is beautiful! Thank you for this amazing site and forum.

First time in decades that I've been able to go back and listen to "For Your Life". Thanks. :)

Archived