Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
sam_webmaster

Zeppelin Invades London

Looks great Sam! :thumbsup:

I miss the old page!

Well... I like this new stuff but I liked that particular picture of the band impersonating a "pretenders" style band...

Edited by hecube

I love how you picked the lesser known For Your Life as the background music rather than a more well known song like Black Dog or Stairway. Very nice. :)

~ I liked the original,The New one is Excellent as a follow up ! ~

...................................................~ LOVE IT ! ~......................................... ...............................................................

Let me add,Thank You !....

Edited by lajoie

I was in the process of writting my coment before & during the same time stargrove was putting that post up---syncronicity I guess ?!

Zeppelin Invades London!

February 6, 2008

New LedZeppelin.com Homepage

Hope you enjoy the new LedZeppelin.com homepage, which celebrates Zeppelin's London performances from '68 to the triumphant return at the O2 Arena last December.

Awesome! You da best Sam!

Great job Sam. Well done. I particulary loved your choice of For Your Life. Good one. Might have been cool if you used one of the live versions from the O2 show, but since it hasn't been officially released the band might not have been too pleased about that on their official website. Keep it up.

Zeppelin Invades London!

February 6, 2008

Hope you enjoy the new LedZeppelin.com homepage, which celebrates Zeppelin's London performances from '68 to the triumphant return at the O2 Arena last December.

It put a smile on my face...great way to start a work day....I will just have to be careful and mute the sound while customers are in the office...but I Love it!

Zeppelin Invades London!

February 6, 2008

The page is beautiful! Thank you for this amazing site and forum.

First time in decades that I've been able to go back and listen to "For Your Life". Thanks. :)

I think it's great. I don't know how long it would take to load on dialup..."giggles" but nice artwork.

It takes forever on dial up to load!!!

Sam, can you please put an easy to find sound toggle on the homepage for those of us opening the page at work?! Thanks...