On the Radio

Juliet

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good Roxie...Bravo to The Q

I heard The Immigrant Song last eve on Fm 96...it was perfect song for last night ...especiallly the words "Land of the ice and snow"

What a horrible day and week here in Ontario...the sound Robert makes at the end sounds like he's either shivering or moaning....perfect sound effect to match last night.. :freezing:

I stopped listening to terrestrial radio a long time ago. I have a couple online radio stations from SkyFM I listen to, (Classic Rock & 70s), and they play Zeppelin, just not as often. I did hear The Ocean, Kashmir and Whole Lotta Love in the last week.

They don't seem to overplay any one artist, which is good.

Besides the usual suspects.... I heard ALS played for a Dallas rock station's lunchtime treat awhile back.

But really.... Dallas Rock radio is thoroughly entrentched in the 'same old songs' playlists that big corporate radio networks foist on their multiple stations.... The playlists from HELL !

• 2 weeks later...

When the Levee Breaks..

FM 96..Last eve

There was also a show on Much More Music...they featured numerous groups but ended with acknowledging Kashmir ..Various artists (Slash, Joe Perry) were interviewed about the importance of Zep and this song

Oh boy, I'm working on a record! Here we go!

2/21 Sat: Kashmir twice, on different stations. Sun: D'yer Maker; Fool in the Rain. Mon: Heartbreaker/Livin Lovin Maid. (Tuesday I was stuck in Dr.'s office & didn't listen to radio) Wed: What is & What Should Never be; In The Mood. Thurs: The Ocean. Fri: Trampled Underfoot; Dancing Days.

3/1 Sun: When The Levee Breaks; Rock & Roll; Black Dog; Ten Years Gone.(Yeh-all in one day!) Tues: Ramble On; Stairway. Wed: OTH&FA; HOTH; In The Mood. Yesterday: Street Corner Girl; Communication Breakdown. And WI&WSNB this morning.

Ok- Time for a break :fan:

2/21 Sat: Kashmir twice, on different stations. Sun: D'yer Maker; Fool in the Rain. Mon: Heartbreaker/Livin Lovin Maid. (Tuesday I was stuck in Dr.'s office & didn't listen to radio) Wed: What is & What Should Never be; In The Mood. Thurs: The Ocean. Fri: Trampled Underfoot; Dancing Days.

3/1 Sun: When The Levee Breaks; Rock & Roll; Black Dog; Ten Years Gone.(Yeh-all in one day!) Tues: Ramble On; Stairway. Wed: OTH&FA; HOTH; In The Mood. Yesterday: Street Corner Girl; Communication Breakdown. And WI&WSNB this morning.

:goodpost:

Edited by Juliet

I need to start listening to that radio station.

WROV 96.3 FM has a "Two for Tuesdays" program where they play two of an artists' songs in a row. I got a triple dose of the boys today, LOL!!

When the Levee Breaks and In the Evening- played in the AM hours

Heartbreaker/Living Loving Maid and Thank You- During lunch

Tangerine and Rock & Roll- 4:30pm :D

I need to start listening to that radio station.

Haha. It's actually 2 local stations. My mom listens to the same one all day at work that I listen to before school, and on the same station, we hear Zep 2-3 times daily(100.3 the buzzard)

This is the third week in a row that I've heard Zep everyday. The record continues...